Lol,,,government doesn't want us to know,,,men in black,,,ect ect,,lol

So tell me ,,,,these animals,,that are widespread in South America ,,,or Africa and Asia ,,,,wildlife camera men go there and film them going about there everyday busines ,,,,there was even a program about the incredibly rare snow leopard ,,,even footage of it hunting goats in the very sparcly populated himalaya...

Now cut to the uk,,,,these animals that have escaped,,,after being handled by humans,,,and looked at in cages by humans,,,all of a sudden develop a complex,,,and become the shyest creatures on earth,,,not forgetting they burry themselves when they die of old age....

All winter long hundreds of packs of hounds,,,pushing out cover all over the country,,,,,come on give your head a shake

Your not a believer are you tomo,lol
  • Like 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's obviously fake. Who has 86% battery at 9.42pm on way home from the pub???? Case closed ?

Who the f**k comes home from the pub at 9.42

On the way home from the pub last night i just managed to avoid running this guy over.............i dont think he was a local...!!

Posted Images

Lol,,,government doesn't want us to know,,,men in black,,,ect ect,,lol

So tell me ,,,,these animals,,that are widespread in South America ,,,or Africa and Asia ,,,,wildlife camera men go there and film them going about there everyday busines ,,,,there was even a program about the incredibly rare snow leopard ,,,even footage of it hunting goats in the very sparcly populated himalaya...

Now cut to the uk,,,,these animals that have escaped,,,after being handled by humans,,,and looked at in cages by humans,,,all of a sudden develop a complex,,,and become the shyest creatures on earth,,,not forgetting they burry themselves when they die of old age....

All winter long hundreds of packs of hounds,,,pushing out cover all over the country,,,,,come on give your head a shake

maybe you should go down to Devon and put kitty back in its cage, you seem to have all the facts you need, should be a piece of cake, maybe if I stick lol on the end it will make it even more factual, ffs, I doubt there are a hundred packs left in England, and even if there is I doubt they look up trees were most cats go when pressed, but hey what do I know, as the saying goes ignorance is bliss,

http://www.britishbigcats.org/evidence.php

So that's the BBCS's Evidence page................. If that was a scientific brief or report it'd be laughed out of academia. And yet they talk as though it is factual that big cats roam and thrive on these islands.

I think it's important to define exactly what is being claimed here. Have large non native felines ever been released/escaped into the UK wild, yes I think that's fairly accepted as having happened. Do they continue to exist in sustained populations............... hmmmm.

Do small exotic cat species roam the wild from limited escapes. Quite possibly but a Cougar, Jaguar, Leopard etc...................

Also DNA samples are not conclusive, even in court they are circumstantial.

The puma live trapped in Inverness in 1980 is said to of lived for several years in the wild. Descriptions of the animal had been circulating the area for several years.....which prompted a farmer to set a live trap.

Breeding cats I find quite hard to believe, but it's true an individual could last for many years......after all, there are many reported sightings, they can't all be fantasists or can't tell the difference between a dog & a cat?

I like to keep an open mind, I've never seen anything remotely cat-like myself, likewise I've never thought for a nano second that a black lab might be a leopard! Haha

So that's the BBCS's Evidence page................. If that was a scientific brief or report it'd be laughed out of academia. And yet they talk as though it is factual that big cats roam and thrive on these islands.

I think it's important to define exactly what is being claimed here. Have large non native felines ever been released/escaped into the UK wild, yes I think that's fairly accepted as having happened. Do they continue to exist in sustained populations............... hmmmm.

Do small exotic cat species roam the wild from limited escapes. Quite possibly but a Cougar, Jaguar, Leopard etc...................

The puma live trapped in Inverness in 1980 is said to of lived for several years in the wild. Descriptions of the animal had been circulating the area for several years.....which prompted a farmer to set a live trap.

Breeding cats I find quite hard to believe, but it's true an individual could last for many years......after all, there are many reported sightings, they can't all be fantasists or can't tell the difference between a dog & a cat?

I like to keep an open mind, I've never seen anything remotely cat-like myself, likewise I've never thought for a nano second that a black lab might be a leopard! Haha

Anybody that won't keep an open mind has no place in a discussion.

Like I said, historically indivuals have escaped or been released.... historically.

So either folks are still letting leopards and cougars go in modern Britain or there are established breeding populations from unaccounted historical releases.

I find neither plausible due to the lack of conclusive evidence. Humans are notoriously poor as witnesses. Just because lots of people think they have experienced something really doesn't mean a great deal. There has to be an explanation for these I agree but I don't believe it's the existence of large cats.

• Like 2

Anybody that won't keep an open mind has no place in a discussion.

Like I said, historically indivuals have escaped or been released.... historically.

So either folks are still letting leopards and cougars go in modern Britain or there are established breeding populations from unaccounted historical releases.

I find neither plausible due to the lack of conclusive evidence. Humans are notoriously poor as witnesses. Just because lots of people think they have experienced something really doesn't mean a great deal. There has to be an explanation for these I agree but I don't believe it's the existence of large cats.

I think as drones become more popular, the sightings will increase, so I guess we will have to wait another year or two, and hopefully the truth will out, for myself I probably am a little hooked on it and as a consequence I have seen to many things and spoken to to many people to even doubt it, I am eternally jealous of the people I,ve met that have seen them, and find it quite funny that the hunting community seem to be the most sceptical of all, but I think that's because we hate admitting that we are not quite as great as we think, and that there is an animal wandering among us that we can't even see let alone catch at will, so we try and make a bit of a joke, it sooth,s our ego,s
  • Like 1

I find that belief bizarre tbh, 'the hunting community are sceptics because they have sensitive egos'. Far more reasonable than they are extremely familiar with their environment and therefore well placed to make a judgement, huh?

Other than that yeah good post. With the availability of high spec technology now to the average countryman if these beasts are out there then surely one will be tracked down and documented within a decade.

Can anybody remember a TVs program a few year back,,,

They brought this fella over from the USA,,,a big cat expert,,,,showed him all this big cat evidence,,ever photo they showed him,,,he's said yes that a dog,,,that's a dog kill,,ect ect,,,,it was embarrassing for the British guy who thought he was the leading light on British big cats,,,,,(that are always fecking black),,,,did I mention that befor...

The English fella is proberbly chasing nessy now...

I remember one where they brought over some american trapper who looked at all the evidence. I think they went to some estate where the keeper swore he regularly saw them on the lamp and they set traps etc and found squat!

There's just no evidence to support big cats roaming the UK and certainly no sustained populations.

. There is loads of evidence if you are willing to look, the British big cat society has evidence dating right back to the 80's the guy at the frampton show has all the evidence you need including d,n,a and bone scrape samples, along with some cracking photos I,ve spoken to the likes of Johnny kingdom, really interesting guy, that's seen far more than most, and will tell you the truth ,like anything else the government does,nt want you to know, the evidence is fragmented and in little pockets here and there, it's up to you, to simply put all the pieces together, I asked someone at the beginning if they had ever seen an otter, they never answered, the point I was making is this, we all know they are there, we all accept they exist, but how many people have seen an otter ? and most that have been seen are from the wave of recent releases, not the born and bred otters that have been here unseen and unnoticed for decades, open your mind, open your eyes, do your own research, then make your own decision, without the influence of others,
I've seen several otters both dead and alive here in Devon.

As for Kingdom, the man's a pleb. Had him on fb, someone posted a clear picture of siva hinds and he labelled them fallow ffs

I find that belief bizarre tbh, 'the hunting community are sceptics because they have sensitive egos'. Far more reasonable than they are extremely familiar with their environment and therefore well placed to make a judgement, huh?

Other than that yeah good post. With the availability of high spec technology now to the average countryman if these beasts are out there then surely one will be tracked down and documented within a decade.

:thumbs:

. The argument that they are more familiar with their environment would be a good one, if it was not for the fact that one of the most accepting groups of people I have spoken to are from the farming community, and these people, live, work, eat, sleep and breath the countryside and don't just pop out on the weekend, sadly these same people are the types that don't really crave the limelight, tend not to carry the latest all singing mobile phone with camera and certainly don't spend there lives on the Internet, so although they are more than happy to tell you over a pint of scrumps, they won't be telling the world, via face ache, but hey until I get my ultimate photo, I guess I,ll just keep on looking,

Can anybody remember a TVs program a few year back,,,

They brought this fella over from the USA,,,a big cat expert,,,,showed him all this big cat evidence,,ever photo they showed him,,,he's said yes that a dog,,,that's a dog kill,,ect ect,,,,it was embarrassing for the British guy who thought he was the leading light on British big cats,,,,,(that are always fecking black),,,,did I mention that befor...

The English fella is proberbly chasing nessy now...

I remember one where they brought over some american trapper who looked at all the evidence. I think they went to some estate where the keeper swore he regularly saw them on the lamp and they set traps etc and found squat!

There's just no evidence to support big cats roaming the UK and certainly no sustained populations.

. There is loads of evidence if you are willing to look, the British big cat society has evidence dating right back to the 80's the guy at the frampton show has all the evidence you need including d,n,a and bone scrape samples, along with some cracking photos I,ve spoken to the likes of Johnny kingdom, really interesting guy, that's seen far more than most, and will tell you the truth ,like anything else the government does,nt want you to know, the evidence is fragmented and in little pockets here and there, it's up to you, to simply put all the pieces together, I asked someone at the beginning if they had ever seen an otter, they never answered, the point I was making is this, we all know they are there, we all accept they exist, but how many people have seen an otter ? and most that have been seen are from the wave of recent releases, not the born and bred otters that have been here unseen and unnoticed for decades, open your mind, open your eyes, do your own research, then make your own decision, without the influence of others,
I've seen several otters both dead and alive here in Devon.

As for Kingdom, the man's a pleb. Had him on fb, someone posted a clear picture of siva hinds and he labelled them fallow ffs

as I said the reason you are seeing all these otters especially the dead ones is because there have been hundreds released across the country that have been reared in captivity and Don,t have a clue, and to call Johnny kingdom a pleb over a Facebook comment, really , wether you like him or dislike him, I think it's pretty fair to say, he has spent almost 70 years upon exmoor and in that time might just have a little more experience than your good self, so I know it will come as a massive shock, but I think I might take his word over yours, sorry
  • Like 2

. The argument that they are more familiar with their environment would be a good one, if it was not for the fact that one of the most accepting groups of people I have spoken to are from the farming community, and these people, live, work, eat, sleep and breath the countryside and don't just pop out on the weekend, sadly these same people are the types that don't really crave the limelight, tend not to carry the latest all singing mobile phone with camera and certainly don't spend there lives on the Internet, so although they are more than happy to tell you over a pint of scrumps, they won't be telling the world, via face ache, but hey until I get my ultimate photo, I guess I,ll just keep on looking,

Aye....and they also spend lots of time on there own and can make up fairy tales to take the piss out the nosey gullible ones.

Good luck looking..??

• Like 2

There are no big cats living and 'breeding' in the UK. It's impossible for them to be completely out of site all of the time.

Now it's not impossible for someone to smuggle a few cats in and then release them. Probably what happened with the ones that have definitely been seen at some point.

Have you seen Thetford Forest. So damned dense you could hide a whole platoon of panthers in it. More than enough food with all the deer about,

Not many roads through it either! Perfect cat country!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.4382409,0.6736904,15516m/data=!3m1!1e3