my mate was into swinging big time, after convincing his misses it would be good for there relationship..........lol, she finally gave in to giving it ago, he booked up (or what ever you do) to a club and off they went to try it out, he loved it, but she was a bit reserved, anyway, they started to go once a month, eventually, after quite a few visits, he said he fancied (every mans fantasy), a threesome..............well it all happened and he was like a dog with two tails......lol........but, i think it was the straw that broke the camels back for her, a while later they ended up parting company, he said it was other reasons, but i think it was this that ruined it,

when it was first mentioned to us about what they were doing, my misses felt disgusted at the thought of it, and, the thought that they could do it, :bad:

i couldn't do it, neither even want to do it, i would never have sex with anyone other than my wife, she's my best friend and soulmate, and i most certainly could not watch someone else having sex with my wife, that would kill me off, i said to my wife, once someone asks there other half that question, "how do you fancy trying out a bit of swinging" i think it's just killed your relationship from that point on,(if your not into it) don't get me wrong, if others want to do it, and it suits them then fair enough, crack on and fill your boots, but it's not for me,

whats other people thoughts?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs are getting more into swinging as we get older. ..my balls are now swinging and her moods are swinging also.

You piss all over her?!  

Took an Irish couple from a hotel in Covent Garden to to an big old factory that had been made into a swingers club ( the largest in Europe according to the doorman ) in Wandsworth . The funny thing w

Posted Images

I've known couples that are really into the swinging scene and if anything it's made their relationship stronger, I've also known couples like the one you describe where it basically killed their relationship.

The difference? In the successful swinging couples both partners were equally into the idea of it. I reckon if you need to do any persuading it's all bound to end in tears :yes:

• Like 5

It would be great until the moment you finished....then you look round and there is some big stallion making you wife make noises you have never heard her make before...

"come on now pal be finishing off, coronation streets on...come on mate she's screaming , I don't think she likes it"

• Like 11