saw right pair swingers the other day, young woman jogging down the road, they looked 38b's lol, stopped me in my tracks couldnt walk proper :D

Ray i bet you looked like you were at an Atos asessment :)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs are getting more into swinging as we get older. ..my balls are now swinging and her moods are swinging also.

You piss all over her?!  

Took an Irish couple from a hotel in Covent Garden to to an big old factory that had been made into a swingers club ( the largest in Europe according to the doorman ) in Wandsworth . The funny thing w

Posted Images

saw right pair swingers the other day, young woman jogging down the road, they looked 38b's lol, stopped me in my tracks couldnt walk proper :D

Sorry, seems to be some interference, can you maybe say it for the fifth time please?

• Like 1

All I no is it would get pretty boring f***ing the same person day in day out...to spend ya life with just one person is devently not for me.

Then you're doing it wrong.
Spot on. TB25 if you are lucky enough to meet "the one" then you will change you're mind. I know it sounds soppy but it's true. Anyone who says differently just hasn't met there's yet.

And before I met my missus I was NEVER faithful, always f****d about and thought the same as you. But I wouldn't dream of it now. Been with my missus almost 5 years and it just gets better every day.

Swinging isn't for me, I've got no interest in shagging anyone else and certainly wouldn't want anyone shagging my missus.

But I think some of the comments about others who enjoy it are a bit harsh. Each to their own. It genuinely does work for some couples who both enjoy it.

I met my soul mate back in '97, we lived for a year then split up. We knew what we had back then was special, but me being 20/21 and her being 17/18, we didn't realise just how rare a thing we had between us. We've both been about the place since, had decade+ relationships with the respective parents of our children, etc, and got back in contact recently. We hit it off again straight away from the first time we set eyes on each other after all these years. Like others have said, when you find the right woman all thoughts of other women become irrelevant. The physical side of our relationship was never the issue, and it's even better this time round. Every girl since has been measured against her, for right or wrong, and they've always come up short..
I did very similar but with a very different outcome. .when I split with my ex of 16 years I hooked up with a old girl freind my true first love to cut a long story short it was horrendous lol she wasn't the girl I remembered and after a couple of months that was that..I made a vow then its pointless looking back as that's not the way you are going...forward and onwards for me

very very true :thumbs: , i had a thing for a old girlfriend , and even now have the odd thought about her. but you carnt live in the past, you got to keep moving forward even if at times it dont seem the best route, live for today not yesterday . :yes:
We're looking at it more like we've come full circle than looking back. :yes: We both love the fact that we've changed so much through our seperate life experiences, now we have so much more new stuff to learn about each other. It's like having that comfort in each others company you only get after living together for a period yet still having all the excitement of a totally new relationship. :)

Ray last time you was walking like that was at an Atos assesment :)

Ray last time you was walking like that was at an Atos assesment :)

:D

prudes the lot of ye.. i got into the swinging scene at 17 and there are all sorts of age groups at partys from 18-50s... ive pretty much outgrown it as got into bdsm which was more my scene

www.fabswingers.com is a good forum and chatroom with free webcams for the curious (18+ goes without saying)

• Like 3

prudes the lot of ye.. i got into the swinging scene at 17 and there are all sorts of age groups at partys from 18-50s... ive pretty much outgrown it as got into bdsm which was more my scene

www.fabswingers.com is a good forum and chatroom with free webcams for the curious (18+ goes without saying)

i'm not a prude about it,i live and let live about it, if it suited you, and you enjoyed it......who am i to judge, i said it wasn't for me, that's all,

i'm not a prude about it,i live and let live about it, if it suited you, and you enjoyed it......who am i to judge, i said it wasn't for me, that's all,

i dont recall the part where i named you specifically but if the shoe fits princess!!!

Sleeping around is for degenerates, always best to get a bird at a young age and stick with her rather than putting it about and ending up making do with a bird in her 30s with a trashed pussy and someone else's kids. Baby boomers and their swinging 60s have a lot to answer for.

• Like 2

Ray last time you was looking like that was at an atos assessment :)

..sorry, hadn't been said for a few posts! :D

I still don't know what it f***ing means!!...?
  • Like 6