Each to their own I suppose. Personally, I'm like a dog with territory when it comes to my missus - it's one of the very few things that would make me violent.

You piss all over her?! :icon_eek:

:laugh:

No way - she nearly killed me when I once got so drunk that I pissed in the wardrobe.

I pissed in the oven once, she didn't speak to me for a week! :laugh:

That made me laugh. Every bloke on the planet should have silly drunk pissing story :D :D :D
Imagine if you knew someone who took a shit in the bath. And his mum had to take it out before she had a bath before work....☺️
  • Like 2

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs are getting more into swinging as we get older. ..my balls are now swinging and her moods are swinging also.

You piss all over her?!  

Took an Irish couple from a hotel in Covent Garden to to an big old factory that had been made into a swingers club ( the largest in Europe according to the doorman ) in Wandsworth . The funny thing w

Posted Images

Each to their own I suppose. Personally, I'm like a dog with territory when it comes to my missus - it's one of the very few things that would make me violent.

No way - she nearly killed me when I once got so drunk that I pissed in the wardrobe.

That made me laugh. Every bloke on the planet should have silly drunk pissing story :D :D :D
Imagine if you knew someone who took a shit in the bath. And his mum had to take it out before she had a bath before work....☺️

that's gross.......... :bad:

that's gross.......... :bad:

His mum thought that too...??

Kneeling on the window sill pissing out my bedroom window, unfortunately woke up mum and she opened her window to see what was happening.

It was weeks before vague snippets of memory of the occasion came back to me.

• Like 2

I'd of pissed in it weekly if that was the craic lol

• Like 5

Lol can't remember if it was on here or in chat room on other dog site and we were talking about swingers and one of the guys said the worst part was when somebody spunks on you by mistake lollol friendly fire they call it lol fook I still giggle to meself everytime I hear friendly fire lol

friendly fire be f****d made me laugh that???
  • Like 2