Only Your Selfs To Blaim !!!

I think the Irish lads should be writing into the paper explaining their issues with this biased and propaganda laid article, and also question the authors affiliation to AR groups, I didn't like slapping pics up and still don't but the more this happens the more we need to stand up and fight and promote not duck and hide, maybe any Irish CA members can ask them to get involved and oust the author, there should be away to get at these scum publicly

Atb

Mick

• Like 5

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how naïve and just plain ignorant some lads are in the hunting game. Ignorance is bliss it would appear for some. Most that do have simple common sense and a sense of prote

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse. Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write an

Take my 6 yr old out,he been going since the age of 18month old,ferretting,digging and shooting.he won an award for star pupil because his class and whole school take an interest when he goes to schoo

Posted Images

I think the Irish lads should be writing into the paper explaining their issues with this biased and propaganda laid article, and also question the authors affiliation to AR groups, I didn't like slapping pics up and still don't but the more this happens the more we need to stand up and fight and promote not duck and hide, maybe any Irish CA members can ask them to get involved and oust the author, there should be away to get at these scum publicly

Atb

Mick

spot on mickyb
  • Like 1

About 6 years ago Stephen Phillpott was on the Gerry Ryan show spouting out his anti-terrierwork bullshit.

Gerry Ryan was lapping it all up and the city dwelling cokehead was telling the whole of Ireland how badmen these terrier boys were.

I rang the producer and said I'd use my full name if they allowed me to talk to Ryan and Phillpott live on the show.

They had given out advice that if you see someone with terriers and shovels they are badger baiters so ring the Gardi.

I said to the producer that if we see someone wearing a soccer top can we presume that they are a soccer hooligan and should we ring the police ?

She didn't even know that there was a very legal side to terrierwork. We're talking about the producer here. She hadn't even researched the subject but she still allowed that mini Hitler Potfill to come onto a show that's not even in his country.

I asked that I be allowed onto the show to give the listeners an insight into the legal side of a very important method of vermin control.

She wasn't rude or anything but wouldn't let me on.

There's a voice now for terriermen in Ireland, the IWTF and it's their job to combat any anti-terrier propaganda that's in the media.

But, I can't blame them if they want to distance themselves from the idiots on FB as these idiots do not represent the ordinary decent terrierman.

JMHO.

• Like 8

Facebook this facebook that ye proper f**k idiots we all agree but its how are they getn there hands on the dogs in the first place lads should be more carefull who they sell to but shur if the price is right who gives a f**k who they are.

• Like 1

Facebook this facebook that ye proper f**k idiots we all agree but its how are they getn there hands on the dogs in the first place lads should be more carefull who they sell to but shur if the price is right who gives a f**k who they are.

nail on head.atb dc

What is Facebook, too do with dogs or hunting?. I have it on my phone but never signed up. I've never been on it or seen it in action. I do know when it came out for people, I kept hearing people going on about it, not hunters though, we'll none I know. U tube, I saw a couple of clips on that, but some cruel b,, stands with a boar fenced in (fkn wankwrs). It was prics with a video camera, etc who done the harmful scenes after the eightees

Facebooks closed hunting groups are more safer than the hunting life ther monitored and started by terriemen and closed to the public unlike this site what is open to the world

You need to be recommended by a member who nows you personally unlike here and you can't sell dogs on them the open groups are just the same as here open to the world anyone can join only thing diffrent is you don't need to donate to sell dogs

Edited by Zilverhaze

Facebooks closed hunting groups are more safer than the hunting life ther monitored and started by terriemen and closed to the public unlike this site what is open to the world

You need to be recommended by a member who nows you personally unlike here and you can't sell dogs on them the open groups are just the same as here open to the world anyone can join only thing diffrent is you don't need to donate to sell dogs

funnily you say that, last night there was 180 odd members on here and almost 3000 guests????? This place is alive with the enemy
  • Like 3

no probs with pic,but will say over the years have found it sad ,the amount of dads that parade their kids decked out in real-tree holding up some game/vermin (which they blatantly arent comfortable with ),seems to be guys with daughters "they love it!".So what if your sprog aint in to the same stuff as you?Forcing your views,ways,hobbies on your kids is not good!

Ur not forcing them to do anything if they didn't like it I'm sure they would tell mam and she wouldn't make them go. And as for real tree I'm not a big fan of it. It's like all the gear no idea when I see someone with the full outfit on with not a spec of mud on them I think I would rather see tracksuit bottoms and trainers at least most wearing them don't think their gods gift

I've a good friend who's a journalist. The value of a story now is in how many hits it generates.

"Man catches fox"

"Fox torn to pieces by child"

you know which one is going to get more hits and the beauty for an article like the one above is antis and hunting guys all hit the link.

Every person here that hits the link flags that article up as popular and encourages more stories in the future.

If a journalist can go into work and copy and paste a sensational story with graphic pictures off FB? How easy is that? FFS money for nothing.

yes nan's pat it's legal now, sensational lies and concerted campaigns is what gets stuff banned.

a few pictures from Clonmel and other coursing meets is what very nearly got park coursing banned, muzzles at the eleventh hour saved it.

One single incident of a stag by a school got stag hunting banned in Ireland. One incident and the publicity generated.

I don't do either but I've learnt from both the danger of bad publicity.

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 4

waltjnr

Today, 07:44 PM

no probs with pic,but will say over the years have found it sad ,the amount of dads that parade their kids decked out in real-tree holding up some game/vermin (which they blatantly arent comfortable with ),seems to be guys with daughters "they love it!".So what if your sprog aint in to the same stuff as you?Forcing your views,ways,hobbies on your kids is not good!

You an anti mate because what you've wrote is something an anti would come out with.

There's plenty of girls into hunting infact my granddaughter has been asking to go with me ferreting she's six,so I and in my opinion plenty of people will take exception to your comment "Forcing" ( That's like saying that's cruel forcing that wee dog into that hole ) Because if there was an impartial person researching terrier work they'd see it is impossible to force a terrier to work an earth if it didn't want to, they'd also see at the end of a dig the little tykes tail wagging away ten too the dozen.

Hmmm think that means it's Happy.

• Like 7