Only Your Selfs To Blaim !!!

I disagree Sammy.

Phillpott when he went after the bulldog fanciers used his power to tell lies and as result wiped out nearly all the bulldogs in N.I.

People had the homes and yards raided and several pet staffs were killed just because Phillpott wanted to. He's no animal lover, he's a power loving midget, but he got his way through lies.

Then more recently the P.S.N.I. decided to target terriermen. Again Phillpott told them a load of lies and they believed them. The result was that several good lads got out of the game. I've known hunt terriermen have their vehicles searched while watching hounds. I know one terrierman who was getting searched regularly. He told the police woman that she knew he only hunted fox. Her reply was that she knew that but she also heard that terriermen kill foxes and terriers with shovels.

Believe me, the PSNI must think it's their birthday when they've to go after a few country lads compared to dissident republicans.

No one should have to be looking over the shoulder if they're going about a lawful activity but if the PSNI keep seeing the shite on FB and the lies from the USPCA then that's what's going to happen.

im very surprised the republicans haven't shot him dead yet, I will celebrate if it happens, psni are stupid uneducated twats that think because they seen it in the paper it must be true.
  • Like 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how naïve and just plain ignorant some lads are in the hunting game. Ignorance is bliss it would appear for some. Most that do have simple common sense and a sense of prote

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse. Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write an

Take my 6 yr old out,he been going since the age of 18month old,ferretting,digging and shooting.he won an award for star pupil because his class and whole school take an interest when he goes to schoo

Posted Images

FB will be the end of terrier and lurcher work if some lads dont kop themselves on and start acting there age,is there really any need to post pics of what you got up to when out hunting-digging whatever.Fox hunting is legal so why dont we all try to keep it legal not destroy it for the the sake of a big macho image,keep the pics among yourselves and friens,keep them off the www.

why...........its perfectly legal.

• Like 1

FB will be the end of terrier and lurcher work if some lads dont kop themselves on and start acting there age,is there really any need to post pics of what you got up to when out hunting-digging whatever.Fox hunting is legal so why dont we all try to keep it legal not destroy it for the the sake of a big macho image,keep the pics among yourselves and friens,keep them off the www.

Public perception.
  • Like 4

Public perception.

so if your kid was doing well say in boxing a perfectly legal sport you shouldnt put a picture up of him with a bloody nose,

Public perception.

so if your kid was doing well say in boxing a perfectly legal sport you shouldnt put a picture up of him with a bloody nose,
why give em the pleasure of seeing what you get up to. All you gain from taking pictures and putting on the web is attention. Attention seekers and their egos are no good for the sport.
  • Like 6

You're absolutely right Fatman.

The only people who get any sort of a kick out of lads posing are anti's, wildlife wardens, novices and wannabees.

Lets face it, a lad who's out there doing the business knows what a dead deer, fox or hare looks like. Big deal.

Also a proper hunting lad should know a fellow hunter from a wannabee and if a fellow hunter tells me he had a good day then that will do me, I don't need proof.

Lets face it, at this stage nearly all anti fieldsport journalism is written about fools on FB. Yes, I'm sure they're nice lads but fools.

As for saying that hunting is legal so why shouldn't we be able to show off on FB ?

I suggest those who say that should educate themselves before uttering such crap.

Face Book is like SkyNews to the anti's and authorities and remember you don't have to be breaking the law to still have that early morning knock on the door and your pride and joys taken away. The likes of the RSPCA and USPCA have set many a good lad up proper.

Mind you, I'd say to some they're not prides and joys. They're just part of the ego trip. Next year it will be something else.

In the mean time the real dogmen suffer.

• Like 7

Public perception.

why give em the pleasure of seeing what you get up to. All you gain from taking pictures and putting on the web is attention. Attention seekers and their egos are no good for the sport.

might be different in england but theres no trouble here from antis,but if the pics legal who gives a fcuk what they see thats the problem with some people bowing down tugging the forelock.the message should be put out were here to stay hunting weter you like it or not.

Public perception.

I hear what your saying but to compare boxing where both boxers consent to being in the ring to field sports I'm not sure,as for the bloody nose you could always give it a wipe,mind you they pull rugby players off now with blood injuries to get cleaned up.But I suppose the anti brigade have got enough video footage and photos to keep them going so what the hell maybe a few more won't make a lot of difference

Public perception.

might be different in england but theres no trouble here from antis,but if the pics legal who gives a fcuk what they see thats the problem with some people bowing down tugging the forelock.the message should be put out were here to stay hunting weter you like it or not.
hunting is a sensitive subject when it comes to the publics perception. Posting pics of dead animals isnt conveying the right message is it. Pictures on the web are for posers.
  • Like 6

Public perception.

No trouble from the anti's in Ireland ?????????????????????

Do you live in Ireland ?

Public perception.

hunting is a sensitive subject when it comes to the publics perception. Posting pics of dead animals isnt conveying the right message is it. Pictures on the web are for posers.

i know there for posers,but its perfectly legal to post them as for the public some who think steak comes from tescos fcuk em nobody forcing them to look,hunting people imo arnt forceful enough in expressing their opinion we should be pushing the message hunting was here before any of them and will be here long after their gone get used to it.

• Like 1

We all are aware that its legal but if it keeps geting the bad press its geting at the minute it wont be long before it illigal.Nans Pat your a hunting man,lurchers from what i read of your posts,would you like to have to be looking over your shoulder every time you take the dogs out for a run or dig just because some f***ing ejits get a hard on from seeing there kills on FB.

• Like 3

Public perception.

No trouble from the anti's in Ireland ?????????????????????

Do you live in Ireland ?

belfast..more trouble from the coursing clubs thinking they own the hares.

We all are aware that its legal but if it keeps geting the bad press its geting at the minute it wont be long before it illigal.Nans Pat your a hunting man,lurchers from what i read of your posts,would you like to have to be looking over your shoulder every time you take the dogs out for a run or dig just because some f***ing ejits get a hard on from seeing there kills on FB.

funny the only ones weve to wath over our shoulders at is the coursing club members smashing the cars and driving on,

Public perception.

I agree and the attention you get is the wrong sort.I am a long time hunting and i have never had any bother while out for a day doing what i do,had english lads over a good few year back that were amazed at me parking along side the main road and not hiding the vehicle,they said back home there would be poice and helecopters there in minutes if they done that,we dont need that shite here so why bring it on ourselves.

• Like 2