Only Your Selfs To Blaim !!!

FB will be the end of terrier and lurcher work if some lads dont kop themselves on and start acting there age,is there really any need to post pics of what you got up to when out hunting-digging whatever.Fox hunting is legal so why dont we all try to keep it legal not destroy it for the the sake of a big macho image,keep the pics among yourselves and friens,keep them off the www.

why...........its perfectly legal.

We all are aware that its legal but if it keeps geting the bad press its geting at the minute it wont be long before it illigal.Nans Pat your a hunting man,lurchers from what i read of your posts,would you like to have to be looking over your shoulder every time you take the dogs out for a run or dig just because some f***ing ejits get a hard on from seeing there kills on FB.

funny the only ones weve to wath over our shoulders at is the coursing club members smashing the cars and driving on,

I know plenty of men that are involved in coursing and have never heard tell of any of this happening,not in the rep anyway.Why would they smash your vehicles if your legally on land and its legal to course hares in NI.I do know that down this country hares are after coming back a bit in numbers,whether its down to hare courseing with lurchers now illigal or because of the coursing clubs releasing hares on ground where hares had become scarce or that the vermin are kept to a passable level.When i kept lurchers i used to enjoy a spin on a hare,not all about the kill,a good course was just as exciting in my eyes.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how naïve and just plain ignorant some lads are in the hunting game. Ignorance is bliss it would appear for some. Most that do have simple common sense and a sense of prote

I've never had much time for journalists, but lately they gone from bad to worse. Are things really that bad with leading newspapers that they are employing people who obviously will say and write an

Take my 6 yr old out,he been going since the age of 18month old,ferretting,digging and shooting.he won an award for star pupil because his class and whole school take an interest when he goes to schoo

Posted Images

FB will be the end of terrier and lurcher work if some lads dont kop themselves on and start acting there age,is there really any need to post pics of what you got up to when out hunting-digging whatever.Fox hunting is legal so why dont we all try to keep it legal not destroy it for the the sake of a big macho image,keep the pics among yourselves and friens,keep them off the www.

why...........its perfectly legal.

We all are aware that its legal but if it keeps geting the bad press its geting at the minute it wont be long before it illigal.Nans Pat your a hunting man,lurchers from what i read of your posts,would you like to have to be looking over your shoulder every time you take the dogs out for a run or dig just because some f***ing ejits get a hard on from seeing there kills on FB.

funny the only ones weve to wath over our shoulders at is the coursing club members smashing the cars and driving on,

I know plenty of men that are involved in coursing and have never heard tell of any of this happening,not in the rep anyway.Why would they smash your vehicles if your legally on land and its legal to course hares in NI.I do know that down this country hares are after coming back a bit in numbers,whether its down to hare courseing with lurchers now illigal or because of the coursing clubs releasing hares on ground where hares had become scarce or that the vermin are kept to a passable level.When i kept lurchers i used to enjoy a spin on a hare,not all about the kill,a good course was just as exciting in my eyes.

you must have lived a sheltered childhood if you dont know what coursing club members are at,as for looking after hares why were they suspended from holding a meeting after being convicted of illegal netting at castle island ..smashing cars never ends well

Early 80s me and a mate doing a spot of freelance fox digging on the banks of a river we had been digging for about an hour when my mate spots a woman walking a red setter on the other side of the river she passes we thought nothing more about it until we hear a noise coming from the top of the banking I went up to see what the noise was it was two policemen making there way towards my car they came and spoke to us as they had a report of to people dressed in camouflage gear digging and it could be the I.R.A burying guns this was on a river bank just outside Glasgow can you imagine if that report had been made today ffs there would have been armed response helicopters the whole bit.

• Like 3

Strange that some doing the liking and posting on here have books out with equally damning pics in .Antis read too .Do we shrink and bow down to antis or do we hold our heads high and say f**k them .No matter what we do ,they hate us .Best to ignore ,keep calm and carry on .

• Like 4

Strange that some doing the liking and posting on here have books out with equally damning pics in .Antis read too .Do we shrink and bow down to antis or do we hold our heads high and say f**k them .No matter what we do ,they hate us .Best to ignore ,keep calm and carry on .

well put..lots on here want to bend the knee to the antis as if its a privalege to be allowed to hunt.when there was no facebook the queen of england displayed their hunting trophys on the walls of stately homes for tourists to gawk at .if it was good enough then its good enough now.

• Like 3

Have just discovered what nans pat problem is lads , typical townie with a chip on his shoulder . c**ts come out of the city into the countryside and act like they own the place , have lost more permission cause of these fools than I care to think of . It's there attitude towards everything , we don't give a f**k , we will do what we want . No respect for nothing or nobody , explains a lot

• Like 5

well put..lots on here want to bend the knee to the antis as if its a privalege to be allowed to hunt.when there was no facebook the queen of england displayed their hunting trophys on the walls of stately homes for tourists to gawk at .if it was good enough then its good enough now.

LOL, you're joking I hope.

You're comparing trophy stags etc. on walls of stately homes to photos put up on the WWW of illegally taken game and photos of wounds etc.

The photos of lads posing with a few rabbits and a fox or two are mild compared to what some idiots are putting up on FB.

And yes, I'm proud of my hunting, so proud in fact that I'd love to be doing it in 20 years time.

• Like 2

Lots of these wa, kers out there. I am going stick to hunting, respect the land, the quarry and saying the truth so and not being a few, arsenide, so any you anti social, liars and students hunters want to come out with more shit and lies let it be said, now.

• Like 1

Have just discovered what nans pat problem is lads , typical townie with a chip on his shoulder . c**ts come out of the city into the countryside and act like they own the place , have lost more permission cause of these fools than I care to think of . It's there attitude towards everything , we don't give a f**k , we will do what we want . No respect for nothing or nobody , explains a lot

how you work that out,c..ts come out of city the mountains on my doorstep and the city center in 15min walking distance.best of both worlds

LOL, you're joking I hope.

You're comparing trophy stags etc. on walls of stately homes to photos put up on the WWW of illegally taken game and photos of wounds etc.

The photos of lads posing with a few rabbits and a fox or two are mild compared to what some idiots are putting up on FB.

And yes, I'm proud of my hunting, so proud in fact that I'd love to be doing it in 20 years time.

www of illegally taken game..stop trying to twist words i said all along all legal photos should be put up if the hunter wants to put them up.why should we bow to the minority corbyn and the likes of him.

its not bending the knee at all. Its being the sensible one in the anti situation. Having the i dont give a f**k attitude wont get you anywhere will it. Hunting isnt about showing off, so why do it. The world doesnt need to know what your up to, nearly as bad as posting on fb what youve just eaten.
  • Like 1