Bloody Facebook

Whats facebook???????????????????????????????

It's where tb25 gets his next conquest from

Is that where he met that girl that was advertising her services all over the net?

TC

lol that was his mother
Ouch

he says worse about mine

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets be right here , it doesnt happen so much on here these days , but alot of dog lads do themselves and the course no favour posting pictures of dogs with certain types of dead game ,and usuall

Facebook don't know why anyone would want to use it

Any sport, or any activity, is only as good or as bad as the least ethical or the least competent within its ranks. Unfortunately the human psyche loves nothing better than to expose such weak links i

Posted Images

has someone upset you today mate ?

:laugh: It's Monday! I'll be mellow as f**k this time Friday. :angel:

I'm not actually trying to attack anyone so much as defend others that probably represent a minority on this site, purely because it's what I consider right. I'm under no illusion (delusion?) that everybody is going to sit round a campfire singing kumbaya before uniting against the tyranny of the anti lobby. LOL

Bloody scientists, you have gone all "Alan Turing" on us today mate !! Lol lol

• Like 1

different sports have different types of shitheads in their ranks.

ive never met a stuck up lurcher man,most the shooters ive met are,but then they dont post stupid pictures online and i rarely hear of them getting caught poaching let alone damaging property while doing it.

• Like 2

Facebook the intellectual domain of braggarts and guests on the jeremy kyle show, no wonder the antis are gaining ground when there is a total lack of unity between different fieldsports factions, I do my own thing these days i really cant be arsed supporting other peoples interests, when clowns are using facebook to brag about their exploits in coded language, god help us if bletchley park get on the case and crack the code. :whistling:

• Like 3

No one is better than any man so why do shooters seem to think they are personally there just a set of arrogant pricks to think that way I have seen fox deer run off with a badly placed shot a dog it gets it or it missed it

Why do lurchermen think they have an ethical superiority over a rifleman? What about our friendly fishermen that quite happily sit atop superiority mountain because they don't kill what they hunt. f***ing LOL!

So long as we keep pushing this shit it'll continue in a vicious cycle of complete bollocks. Everyone is as bad as one another.

I have had the same debate on a salmon fishing forum regarding fox hunting ....lads saying how can you rip an animal to bits with a pack of dogs ?.in the name of sport ..Just the usual ignorant nonsense but when I questioned them how they can hook an animal in the mouth play it until it has nothing left and if you let it go that is solely for you own enjoyment ...lots of contradictions among hunting ,shooting and fishing people

• Like 5

"Anyone that hunts with dogs are a plague on humanity. IMO if you hunt with dogs your a ****, simple."

​This is a quote from a carp forum in reference to otters being a problem ,and some one naively asking if mink hounds would help? Some one pro hunting replied and was banned ! Didnt bother joining in as new id be banned ,and use the site to check out new waters,tackle ect!

I had a wee debate on a lamping group yesterday, basically i was saying anybody can turn a electronic call on then line the cross hairs up and pull the trigger but not everyone could bring on a small gun pack or terrier or lurcher train them then consistently work them to a acceptable standard i like to call it rifle snobbery lol.

I also made the point of nv and likes taking feild craft out the equation these days. i shoot rifles aswell but was merely trying to make a point to which only a couple agreed

Fieldcraft bollox to that I hardly get out the truck these days

Unfortunately there plenty of lads with dogs who give others a bad name

Poaching on shoots..cutting fences...nicking gas gun batteries....that was just one farm now land owner wants Hares shot on site

I had a wee debate on a lamping group yesterday, basically i was saying anybody can turn a electronic call on then line the cross hairs up and pull the trigger but not everyone could bring on a small gun pack or terrier or lurcher train them then consistently work them to a acceptable standard i like to call it rifle snobbery lol.

I also made the point of nv and likes taking feild craft out the equation these days. i shoot rifles aswell but was merely trying to make a point to which only a couple agreed

i

Fieldcraft bollox to that I hardly get out the truck these days

Unfortunately there plenty of lads with dogs who give others a bad name

Poaching on shoots..cutting fences...nicking gas gun batteries....that was just one farm now land owner wants Hares shot on site

shouldn't be a problem you can shoot em from the truck. dogmen and shooters have both got there unsavoury elements. ive seen some shocking stuff from shooters but as I aint getting into a tit for tat i'll just let it lie.

as for the shit on facebook its probably not a good idea to bring it on here @ topic poster