• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Fury by all accounts has wanted a world title fight for a year or two

Klitch dodged him once with the postponement

He knew Fury was the real deal and tried dirty tactics to upset his Training whilst not giving a fook for fans who had booked flights and hotels ect

He then tried the Gloves caper to upset him

He tried to outfox them re the ring padding

Then lastly he tried the hand wrap scenario.

Haye Pulled out twice

Can't remember if Del Boy pulled out once.

The powers that be have tried stalling his career thru inactivity for 2-3 years

He's Finally got there and I bet certain folks are spitting feathers lol

Like I say

A defence then the re match if Wkad still wants it

Wilder to get all the belts

Haye for a money maker no belts involved as Haye hasn't earned that right

Then AJ late 2016 early 2017

Can a champion fight but not for the titles they hold? Seems odd to me that, but I know absolutely nothing about boxing.

TC

They can,but they have to take on mandatory challengers regularly,so if they have a few belts they wouldn't have time.

I'm really not bothered about the rematch, fair play to Fury he fought a good fight but it wasn't exactly a thrilling display of boxing was it? Not on the edge of my seat waiting for a replay of that night.

• Like 2

Can't see how a rematch would make money it wasn't as if the fight was dead close fury got a decision win in Germany against a super champion who is based there which takes some doing

I think Wvlad is past it and just needs to hang the gloves up personally great champion great lagacy doesn't need to prove much else and will regret taking the re match it will be an exact same outcome Wvlad is a very cautious fighter he's not going to suddenly after all these years develop new tactics

• Like 3

Can't see how a rematch would make money it wasn't as if the fight was dead close fury got a decision win in Germany against a super champion who is based there which takes some doing

I think Wvlad is past it and just needs to hang the gloves up personally great champion great lagacy doesn't need to prove much else and will regret taking the re match it will be an exact same outcome Wvlad is a very cautious fighter he's not going to suddenly after all these years develop new tactics

I think people would like to see a proper fight, whoever wins. Fury said before the fight he was going to do a "demolition job" on Klitschko, but it was far from that. I'm sure you'd have to agree it was tedious at best.

I think people would like to see a proper fight, whoever wins. Fury said before the fight he was going to do a "demolition job" on Klitschko, but it was far from that. I'm sure you'd have to agree it was tedious at best.

Yeah i agree but it's what sells fights usually these big hyped fights tend to be very tame and very much doubt it will be any different this time around Wvlad has always been very cautious can't see him coming back with anything different just think his ego can't let him walk away

Yes so long as they don't mind mixing it too

Mayweather boring as fook

As was Klitchko

Effective but boring

Fury wasnt exactly great to watch in the fight also ....Vwlad never threw much punches but he was on the front foot most of the fight