Most of what his old man says in that video is true to be fair. And what dad isn't gonna be proud and shout it from the roof tops?

I disliked Tyson Fury's clear lack of respect for Wlad before the fight. I hope that changes a bit now he's the champ, or maybe it won't, but I don't suppose it will matter as much now anyway.

I think he has & has had high respect for Klitch. Disrespecting him publicly has been a tactic imo.

Same as Team Klitch' tactics ive read about in previous contests.

Basically mindgames. Lots at stake ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

They are dragging the sport down to the level of a p***y pub car park scap.

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight, unlike some, mayweather went to jail for beating a women up, haye an chisora fighting with bottles and spitting in fighters faces, class eh. Tyson fury is world champ folks, just like a told ya he would be.
100% right mate but some just won't have it . . What do some people want his father to dress like a woman & change his name to Jane ;) these people are real & sadly thats what's missing with some off todays Prima donas who are surrounded by false people tellin them what they want to hear hence turning them into arrogant Fukcers who look down there noses at the common people !!
  • Like 1

I really like how they keep in touch with their spiritual side and thank god out loud for the goals they've achieved, wonder how many mussies will approach them and say they're offended by him thanking god????? Not many id bet

Shame they have to rely on an imaginary friend for help lol

Much in the same way as the Muslims.

• Like 3

They are dragging the sport down to the level of a p***y pub car park scap.

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight, unlike some, mayweather went to jail for beating a women up, haye an chisora fighting with bottles and spitting in fighters faces, class eh. Tyson fury is world champ folks, just like a told ya he would be.
100% right mate but some just won't have it . . What do some people want his father to dress like a woman & change his name to Jane ;) these people are real & sadly thats what's missing with some off todays Prima donas who are surrounded by false people tellin them what they want to hear hence turning them into arrogant Fukcers who look down there noses at the common people !!

There's a lot of difference between a common man and an arse hole.

• Like 2

Delighted that Fury won and that the Klitchko era is finally at an end but can't stand listening to the shite he talks. His dad is even worse! Why the huge chip on their shoulder.., is that just a gypsy thing? It lacks class and won't help to get them 'respect' from inside or outside the sport..., I mean, listen to this....

no mate not a gypsy thing more of a fury thing . Check out billy joe Saunders and Andy Lee and see if they conduct theirselves in the same manner . Fury doing a bit of crowing at the moment and I'm sure they're fully aware that it gets up folks noses .
Fair enough.., I watched the Lee/Saunders/Bunce thing and both boxers were very respectful and well mannered by anyone's standards. I also know that any sport also needs characters and Tyson has his moments but he always seems to go too far (for me anyway) and his old man comes over as a buffoon. It's one thing saying you're not a yes man or interested in playing the game, but I don't believe the crassness they display is contrived in any way, I just don't think they're clever enough to get all the rules.
  • Like 1

Delighted that Fury won and that the Klitchko era is finally at an end but can't stand listening to the shite he talks. His dad is even worse! Why the huge chip on their shoulder.., is that just a gypsy thing? It lacks class and won't help to get them 'respect' from inside or outside the sport..., I mean, listen to this....

no mate not a gypsy thing more of a fury thing . Check out billy joe Saunders and Andy Lee and see if they conduct theirselves in the same manner . Fury doing a bit of crowing at the moment and I'm sure they're fully aware that it gets up folks noses .
Fair enough.., I watched the Lee/Saunders/Bunce thing and both boxers were very respectful and well mannered by anyone's standards. I also know that any sport also needs characters and Tyson has his moments but he always seems to go too far (for me anyway) and his old man comes over as a buffoon. It's one thing saying you're not a yes man or interested in playing the game, but I don't believe the crassness they display is contrived in any way, I just don't think they're clever enough to get all the rules.
yeah over the top crass I agree just got to remember their laying it on real Thick as he's just won a heavyweight title that everyone said he wouldn't!
  • Like 1

If I remember right, haye NEVER used "a bad toe" as an excuse to pull out of a fight with fury. The first time he had his eye cut open in sparing a week out from fight night, and the stitches were quite visible, the second time he had a shoulder injury that needed operating on....the toe was his reason for a poor performance against wvlad...and for those doubting Hayes courage, visit YouTube and watch his fight against mormec, went into the champions own backyard, suffered a big knock down, got back up and levelled him a few rounds later...

Yok

Lol yeah remember him saying all the best doctors in the country told him his shoulder was badly ruined and advised him to retire rather than fight agian now here he is conning the public making another fight bad shoulder my ass

Anyone who buys tickets and wastes time and money on him won't get any smpathy when he decides to pull out agian plus comparing haye gearing valuev a big stiff useless giant who could even get out of his own way to Tyson fury is luducurs I think you'll find find fury will fight him after messing him about like haye messed him about but why should he rush to give David haye a payday when haye said he wouldn't ever make fury rich now the shoes on the other foot fury will be making haye rich

If I remember right, haye NEVER used "a bad toe" as an excuse to pull out of a fight with fury. The first time he had his eye cut open in sparing a week out from fight night, and the stitches were quite visible, the second time he had a shoulder injury that needed operating on....the toe was his reason for a poor performance against wvlad...and for those doubting Hayes courage, visit YouTube and watch his fight against mormec, went into the champions own backyard, suffered a big knock down, got back up and levelled him a few rounds later...

Yok

Lol yeah remember him saying all the best doctors in the country told him his shoulder was badly ruined and advised him to retire rather than fight agian now here he is conning the public making another fight bad shoulder my ass

Anyone who buys tickets and wastes time and money on him won't get any smpathy when he decides to pull out agian plus comparing haye gearing valuev a big stiff useless giant who could even get out of his own way to Tyson fury is luducurs I think you'll find find fury will fight him after messing him about like haye messed him about but why should he rush to give David haye a payday when haye said he wouldn't ever make fury rich now the shoes on the other foot fury will be making haye rich

but money makes the boxing world go around, and a haye fury title fight will be a massive payday for both, fury cannot deny that