• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

We all think the fight was shite

I thought bruce forsyth was one of the judges.

But the two or three people on here seem to think it was a boxing match.

And they also think mayweather is rubbish.

So that says it all really doesnt it.

I see Mcflurry getting knocked out with the rematch imho.

But time will tell.

• Like 2

Looks like he might have the ibf belt stripped off him already

It's due to a mandatory defence he needs to fight but cannot due to the rematch clause with klitckho but most likey both fury and wvlad will come up with some step a side money to Glaskov who is the mandatory challenger it would be good if fury could defend his mandatory and also fight the rematch

It's due to a mandatory defence he needs to fight but cannot due to the rematch clause with klitckho but most likey both fury and wvlad will come up with some step a side money to Glaskov who is the mandatory challenger it would be good if fury could defend his mandatory and also fight the rematch
i would rather see him fight someone else in between too and that glaskov uneaten to I think

i would rather see him fight someone else in between too and that glaskov uneaten to I think

Yeah would be good I don't know why thy don't agree to get the mandatory fight on in February then get the rematch for klitckho is May June time keeps fury active also but the klitckho camp won't allow it I don't think

I dident think the fight was shite I enjoyed it 2 very big guys boxing technically I think fury fought the right fight and did what he had to do to win boxing is a art a science not a fight to the death I like them kind of fights I also like mayweather fights I appreciate good boxing hitting and not getting hit back is what it's about for me

• Like 1