Fury will prob fight someone else first then give Wlad his re match and do exactly the same job on him again.

Fury would batter Haye if it ever happens

And IMO Beats AJ if it happens next year.

Hope all the above come off including

Fury v Wilder.

how can he fight somebody else 1st?? What happens if he loses the fight?? Wlad didn't get the belt? I didn't think it worked that way
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Larry honestly who do you see beating him?

my kid sister if she landed a lucky shot...Every time he fights there's a chance he could loose even against a bum ...I can't see how he can fight anybody else first... I also think that the rematch is going to be a very different fight tactically from wlad it has potential of being a good scrap and everything this fight should have been .whether or not the outcome will be different only time will tell.

Edited by kanny

What fu*ks me off these days with the belt holders is how inactive they are.. 2 fights a year is not enough in my opinion.. I'd like to see fury be an active champion.. and why does everyone keep predicting the outcome of a fury v AJ fight? .. AJ got a hell of a lot to do in my opinion before he gets to world championship level.. Whereas fury is at the top.. Seems like the "casual " boxing fans have jumped on the AJ hype train..?

I dont know why AJ is being mentioned fighting for the world title yet he has not gone past 3 rounds he is learning his trade a very good prospect for the future.

David haye a very explosive puncher with good skills capable of knocking anyone out if he catches them vunerable himself lets see what he has left after his layoff.

i dont rate wilder but you cant take away his punching power again capable of knocking anyone out.

• Like 2

Like its been said a few times klitschko has agreed to a rematch which was a clause in the contract so there should be no defense against anyone else. The money which stands to be made from the rematch im sure will be more than Fury could earn in a defense against anyone else.

Fury by all accounts has wanted a world title fight for a year or two

Klitch dodged him once with the postponement

He knew Fury was the real deal and tried dirty tactics to upset his Training whilst not giving a fook for fans who had booked flights and hotels ect

He then tried the Gloves caper to upset him

He tried to outfox them re the ring padding

Then lastly he tried the hand wrap scenario.

Haye Pulled out twice

Can't remember if Del Boy pulled out once.

The powers that be have tried stalling his career thru inactivity for 2-3 years

He's Finally got there and I bet certain folks are spitting feathers lol

Like I say

A defence then the re match if Wkad still wants it

Wilder to get all the belts

Haye for a money maker no belts involved as Haye hasn't earned that right

Then AJ late 2016 early 2017

Can a champion fight but not for the titles they hold? Seems odd to me that, but I know absolutely nothing about boxing.

TC

• Like 1

Wladimir Klitschko to take up option of Tyson Fury rematch

• 32 minutes ago
  • From the section Boxing
_87002788_klitschko_fury_two_getty.jpg
Tyson Fury (right) was awarded victory over Wladimir Klitschko 115-112, 115-112, 116-111 on the judges' scorecards

Wladimir Klitschko will attempt to regain the world heavyweight title by taking up his option for a rematch with new champion Tyson Fury next year.

Briton Fury, 27, beat the Ukrainian in Dusseldorf, Germany, on Saturday to take the WBA, IBF and WBO belts.

The contract for the fight included a clause for a rematch, for which the date and the venue have to be decided.

"Failure is not an option," said Klitschko, 39, on his prospects of winning back the titles.

"I was really frustrated directly after the fight, but after some short nights, I now know that I am much better than my performance on Saturday.

"I couldn't show much full potential at any time. This is what I want to change in the rematch, and I will."

Klitschko has had two spells as world champion, the first from 2000 to 2003. Having regained the WBO belt in 2004, he went 11 years and 19 successful defences before losing to Fury.

Manchester fighter Fury said on Sunday that he would beat Klitschko again if they were reunited in the ring next year.

Fury's uncle and trainer Peter told BBC Radio Manchester it was "fantastic news" Klitschko had taken up the option.

Klitschko announces Fury rematch

He added: "We're definitely looking for a stoppage next time out - Tyson only performed to about 60% of his ability. He could have stopped Wlad.

"We're looking at Wembley stadium in London, possibly mid-to-late May, and once Tyson gets rid of Klitschko then straight away we will be looking to Deontay Wilder to unify all of the belts."

Unbeaten American Wilder holds the WBC version of the heavyweight title

Click here to vote: Who do you think will win Klitschko v Fury II? Full terms and conditions are available here.

Analysis - 'The story will continue'

BBC Radio 5 live boxing commentator Mike Costello: "Klitschko tweeted a couple of days ago how he was still suffering, and that sentiment explains why he has committed to the rematch only four days after his defeat.

"The setback against Fury ended an unbeaten run for Klitschko stretching back 11 years and 22 fights.

"At this stage there is no mention of a date or a venue for the return - they will decided with a view to maximising the purse for each boxer.

"Although Klitschko turns 40 next March, the contest was the first of a new five-fight deal with German broadcaster RTL.

"So, as he said on another online posting this week, the story will continue."