I dident think the fight was shite I enjoyed it 2 very big guys boxing technically I think fury fought the right fight and did what he had to do to win boxing is a art a science not a fight to the death I like them kind of fights I also like mayweather fights I appreciate good boxing hitting and not getting hit back is what it's about for me

Didn't think you were a strictly fan.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

They are dragging the sport down to the level of a p***y pub car park scap.

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight, unlike some, mayweather went to jail for beating a women up, haye an chisora fighting with bottles and spitting in fighters faces, class eh. Tyson fury is world champ folks, just like a told ya he would be.
100% right mate but some just won't have it . . What do some people want his father to dress like a woman & change his name to Jane ;) these people are real & sadly thats what's missing with some off todays Prima donas who are surrounded by false people tellin them what they want to hear hence turning them into arrogant Fukcers who look down there noses at the common people !!
There's a lot of difference between a common man and an arse hole.

thats for sure ,thats why you wont find em on here cos this site is full of arse-holes .arse-holes like you and your little band of merry arse-holes you boys keep supporting cowards like haye .cultivated chinny champions like lewis and fighters (if thats what they are ) like joshua and white who have done nothing and fought no body .tyson fury is the best heavyweight in the world bar none ,he had no favours done him and asked for none .hes surrounded by the best team in the world and gobshites like you lot on here can bump your gums all day with your school boy insults .it wont change the fact hes the champ and that drug pusher joshua wouldnt hold a candle to him .as for hughie ,hes the best up and coming talent in the heavyweight division and only FOOLS would disagree .remember this if the furys played football england would have won the worldcup because we are champions ,team fury
Hughies a fringe contender at best surely?

He threw his chance away when he lied and said he only had 3 weeks to train for it but when Peter fury first mentioned it there was at least 7 weeks to the date mentioned?

He lacks punching power aswell so can't see him being as good you making out.

Put him in with the likes of joseph Parker who's also working his way up the ladder and you'll see how good your prospect is.

Edited to add I ment I think he will end up as just a fringe contender

Edited by jmilam08

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight, unlike some, mayweather went to jail for beating a women up, haye an chisora fighting with bottles and spitting in fighters faces, class eh. Tyson fury is world champ folks, just like a told ya he would be.
100% right mate but some just won't have it . . What do some people want his father to dress like a woman & change his name to Jane ;) these people are real & sadly thats what's missing with some off todays Prima donas who are surrounded by false people tellin them what they want to hear hence turning them into arrogant Fukcers who look down there noses at the common people !!
There's a lot of difference between a common man and an arse hole.

thats for sure ,thats why you wont find em on here cos this site is full of arse-holes .arse-holes like you and your little band of merry arse-holes you boys keep supporting cowards like haye .cultivated chinny champions like lewis and fighters (if thats what they are ) like joshua and white who have done nothing and fought no body .tyson fury is the best heavyweight in the world bar none ,he had no favours done him and asked for none .hes surrounded by the best team in the world and gobshites like you lot on here can bump your gums all day with your school boy insults .it wont change the fact hes the champ and that drug pusher joshua wouldnt hold a candle to him .as for hughie ,hes the best up and coming talent in the heavyweight division and only FOOLS would disagree .remember this if the furys played football england would have won the worldcup because we are champions ,team fury
Hughies a fringe contender at best surely?

He threw his chance away when he lied and said he only had 3 weeks to train for it but when Peter fury first mentioned it there was at least 7 weeks to the date mentioned?

He lacks punching power aswell so can't see him being as good you making out.

Put him in with the likes of joseph Parker who's also working his way up the ladder and you'll see how good your prospect is

parker fights tonight an he another fight mid january
Looked good against topou i thiught I know he was half His age but it was s big fight for him to take.
  • Like 1

Delighted that Fury won and that the Klitchko era is finally at an end but can't stand listening to the shite he talks. His dad is even worse! Why the huge chip on their shoulder.., is that just a gypsy thing? It lacks class and won't help to get them 'respect' from inside or outside the sport..., I mean, listen to this....

no mate not a gypsy thing more of a fury thing . Check out billy joe Saunders and Andy Lee and see if they conduct theirselves in the same manner . Fury doing a bit of crowing at the moment and I'm sure they're fully aware that it gets up folks noses .
He'll undo any good will created by them lads.

Heavyweight champion is mostly all the non boxing fans know about.

yeah for sure people will judge Saunders/Lee for being travellers no matter how well they carry themselves . What I will say is this the Fury cause controversy like I've never seen now love him or hate him people will watch him because of the way he carets on , and will out sell Saunders/Lee ticket wise by he's antics alone !

The thing is mate nobody can play both sides of the fence......a man cant on one hand say we are real people then on the other hand say controversy sells.....your either real or your not.

I havent seen this topic as i knew it would be full of bandwagon jumpers.........but please tell me this John Fury character didnt just say Lennox Lewis was scared of him :icon_eek: .......i very much doubt Lewis would of even known who he was !

• Like 1

Wvlad will go down as an all time great and rightly so

But when ever Wvlad looses vitali seems to come to help wonder what the odds are on vitali coming out of retirement to face fury lol

Its great sometimes to just sit back and watch how predictable human nature can be :D

A few weeks ago Klitchko was a useless idiot.....a big stiff robot..............now he will go down as an all time great :laugh:

• Like 2

At the end of the day Furys broke the hearts of THL massive lol

He's proven most of you's very wrong

Half of you's who slagged him are obviously clueless lol

Especially the half dozen usual suspects :)

Max im just curious........how much did you win on this prediction of yours you being a betting man and all ?......me i thought Klitchko would knock him out early,so thats what i bet on......but i also thought if Fury could win it would be by a long drawn out points win.......so i bet on that as well.......you see people who are extremely competetive get used to winning and losing it becomes not so hard to admit when you get things wrong which every competetive person does.

From the constant examples you give of the sickly ways you try to wriggle out of things rather than admit when your wrong its obvious to me you are a total non competitor......which is fine,but dont jump up out of the sand and start poking your tongue out at people for taking the risks you dont have the bottle to take.....theres a word for people like that ;)

• Like 1

Gnasher I could nt agree more , I bet against fury ( just a small bet ) I did,nt think he would last the distance, but you win some you lose some ffs that's what punting is all about.

When one of those big coloured chaps from the ghettos of New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles get a hold of him I,lol bet against him again .......and win.

• Like 1

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight,

Are you sure about this newboy?

Ive been around a bit and never have I met anyone else like the furys.

Everyday type of people pmsl.

Where on earth!

Gnasher I could nt agree more , I bet against fury ( just a small bet ) I did,nt think he would last the distance, but you win some you lose some ffs that's what punting is all about.

When one of those big coloured chaps from the ghettos of New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles get a hold of him I,lol bet against him again .......and win.

I dont like to lose but it happens.......people who dont know how to lose rarely know how to win is an old saying i learned many years ago ;)

When it comes to betting though this isnt the first time ive been wrong and still come out in front :D

few weeks ago people where also writing fury of now there ass licking him also gnash

Cant argue with that......at least you committed to your inkling Cushty and didnt just sit hinting and hoping then afterwards jump up from behind the wall like some people did....fair play and all that.