I do find it funny that Brookie goes on like he's so close to the Fury's even referring to the Fury team as "we" but he wasn't even in Germany for the fight :laugh:

Poor guy is obviously the black sheep of the family, maybe he hopes that if he defends Fury online enough he'll get noticed by them :cray:

• Like 2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

They are dragging the sport down to the level of a p***y pub car park scap.

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight, unlike some, mayweather went to jail for beating a women up, haye an chisora fighting with bottles and spitting in fighters faces, class eh. Tyson fury is world champ folks, just like a told ya he would be.
100% right mate but some just won't have it . . What do some people want his father to dress like a woman & change his name to Jane ;) these people are real & sadly thats what's missing with some off todays Prima donas who are surrounded by false people tellin them what they want to hear hence turning them into arrogant Fukcers who look down there noses at the common people !!

There's a lot of difference between a common man and an arse hole.

thats for sure ,thats why you wont find em on here cos this site is full of arse-holes .arse-holes like you and your little band of merry arse-holes you boys keep supporting cowards like haye .cultivated chinny champions like lewis and fighters (if thats what they are ) like joshua and white who have done nothing and fought no body .tyson fury is the best heavyweight in the world bar none ,he had no favours done him and asked for none .hes surrounded by the best team in the world and gobshites like you lot on here can bump your gums all day with your school boy insults .it wont change the fact hes the champ and that drug pusher joshua wouldnt hold a candle to him .as for hughie ,hes the best up and coming talent in the heavyweight division and only FOOLS would disagree .remember this if the furys played football england would have won the worldcup because we are champions ,team fury
Where do you get the we from ?

where do i get the we from ? where do you think ? il tell you where .not as its any of your business boy .its in the name fury .its my name .FURY .these people you constantly attempt to insult are my family boy .thats where i get the we from boy
ffs brookie, wtf is with the boy, you talking like a blAck man, can I ask you a question? From a neutral point of view do you think it was a fight, it was poor from where I seen it, there was more contact in strictly come dancing, but not mocking fury, I'm more surprised at wlad and the poor level he danced at. Fury won but he didn't beat anyone up. His tactics won him the belt, I hope his next fights are better
  • Like 2

Absolutely no class.

your having a laugh sheep aint ya? The furys are just everyday type of people, tyson shows class and respect, pre and post fight, unlike some, mayweather went to jail for beating a women up, haye an chisora fighting with bottles and spitting in fighters faces, class eh. Tyson fury is world champ folks, just like a told ya he would be.
100% right mate but some just won't have it . . What do some people want his father to dress like a woman & change his name to Jane ;) these people are real & sadly thats what's missing with some off todays Prima donas who are surrounded by false people tellin them what they want to hear hence turning them into arrogant Fukcers who look down there noses at the common people !!

thats for sure ,thats why you wont find em on here cos this site is full of arse-holes .arse-holes like you and your little band of merry arse-holes you boys keep supporting cowards like haye .cultivated chinny champions like lewis and fighters (if thats what they are ) like joshua and white who have done nothing and fought no body .tyson fury is the best heavyweight in the world bar none ,he had no favours done him and asked for none .hes surrounded by the best team in the world and gobshites like you lot on here can bump your gums all day with your school boy insults .it wont change the fact hes the champ and that drug pusher joshua wouldnt hold a candle to him .as for hughie ,hes the best up and coming talent in the heavyweight division and only FOOLS would disagree .remember this if the furys played football england would have won the worldcup because we are champions ,team fury
Where do you get the we from ?

where do i get the we from ? where do you think ? il tell you where .not as its any of your business boy .its in the name fury .its my name .FURY .these people you constantly attempt to insult are my family boy .thats where i get the we from boy
chip of the old block eh

Glad that Tyson is champion, glad that a Brit is champion.

Thought the fight was piss poor.

Would still like to see Tyson's pre-fight line that "nobody has seen anything like me, or what I can do" come into play in his career but like the fight, i think i'll be very dissapointed..!

;)

Brooke I thought your surname was Price ???......

i thought it was halworth or something like that

Hes had my address a couple of times.

The address he gave me certainly isn't the the furys that's for sure.

Absolutely no class.

Funny post of the week. "Chinny champion Lewis" :laugh::laugh:

He didn't exactly have a great chin.

Brookie you'll give yourself high blood pressure coming on here so angry all the time,it also makes you say daft things like calling ranked/well regarded heavyweight fighters cowards and nobodies.

• Like 2

there lots of young up an coming heavyweights with 15 or 16 wins an there unbeaten, that joseph parker from newzealand it be nice to see him an hughie fight

I would like AJ tp fight hughie

do you think AJ be good enough

Lol lol