few weeks ago people where also writing fury of now there ass licking him also gnash

Cant argue with that......at least you committed to your inkling Cushty and didnt just sit hinting and hoping then afterwards jump up from behind the wall like some people did....fair play and all that.

We still have the rematch gnash by the way how do you see that outcome ?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

thank god for gamblers anonymous ffs id been on the street lol

What do they say....never gamble more than you can afford to lose........my bets are the only thing that keep me awake through some fights/matches etc

In all seriousness if you,ve beaten an addiction mate then hats off to you :thumbs:

• Like 2

few weeks ago people where also writing fury of now there ass licking him also gnash

Cant argue with that......at least you committed to your inkling Cushty and didnt just sit hinting and hoping then afterwards jump up from behind the wall like some people did....fair play and all that.

Same outcome,probably even more clear this time Klitchko isnt going to learn new things at this stage of his career......much as he could only do what Fury allowed him to do great champions make things happen.....and Klitchko never was a great champion in my eyes.

How about yourself ?.... or need i ask :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Yep, as above. Cannot see what wvlad can do to make that result different. Fury totally nullified anything he may have had. Made him look daft to be honest. And I'll be honest, I didn't think he (fury) had it in him...think it's only wvlads ego demanding the rematch, he must know in his heart of hearts he was fair and squarely beat...

Yokel

• Like 1

Same outcome,probably even more clear this time Klitchko isnt going to learn new things at this stage of his career......much as he could only do what Fury allowed him to do great champions make things happen.....and Klitchko never was a great champion in my eyes.

How about yourself ?.... or need i ask :D

Probally same outcome but you never know

Plus of fury i is sensible will go continue to keep in better shape and in the gym often I just think he will ballon up in weight over Christmas

Im yet to come across anyone either within or outside the sport who genuinely thought Fury would win.....sure every gypsy thought he would because they are born warriors who know the boxing game inside out......never mind people like Joe Gallagher,Jimmy Tibbs,Adam Booth at home or Freddie Roach,Ronnie Shields,Robert Garcia abroad who have trained multiple world champions......Lennox Lewis,Froch etc what would they know about boxing the Furys have a world champion so they are now the greatest camp in world boxing.

• Like 1

Im yet to come across anyone either within or outside the sport who genuinely thought Fury would win.....sure every gypsy thought he would because they are born warriors who know the boxing game inside out......never mind people like Joe Gallagher,Jimmy Tibbs,Adam Booth at home or Freddie Roach,Ronnie Shields,Robert Garcia abroad who have trained multiple world champions......Lennox Lewis,Froch etc what would they know about boxing the Furys have a world champion so they are now the greatest camp in world boxing.

theres 1 thing they no how to count.theve the biggest prize in boxing in their hands now so the attitude is fcuk the rest,,,tyson be at stud [BANNED TEXT] he retires.

Gnash I said I fancied a Fury win

I said he's a much better boxer / Fighter than most give him credit for.

I said at that level how many can now and in the past fight Orthodox or Southpaw At will ?

Betting man ?

I will have a bet from time to time

I wouldn't call myself a betting man I don't need to bet daily or weekly

It's as and when

But I wouldn't back on both boxers if I did bet on a fight.

I'd pick who I think would win and stake a amount I fancied

Not back both boxers just to say I backed a winner lol

And like I also said

Fury v AJ

Next week

Next month

Next summer IMO Fury does the same job on him he did on Klitchko

AJ is a cash cow fighting nobody's and ripping of fight fans now with PPV when it don't warrant it.

Pretty boy who looks the part but as iv said its Hearn and Co bulling him up over time a bit like the X factor till you think someone is World Class then Boom give us your money .

For what to see a domestic fight but charge World Title money to see it on PPV

Like I say they taking the piss out of Fight Fans.

Get AJ in with Del Boy or Haye then Wilder if he gets thru those he's earned a crack at Fury.

Max you remind me of the French Resistance.

Coming out in force after the action is all over.

• Like 2

Well thats gonna upset the thl boxing guru's, this guy knows the game, puffty will be mixing his medication will vodka later.

I don't drink
Canny blame the pish you spout on that then?..?
  • Like 1

Well thats gonna upset the thl boxing guru's, this guy knows the game, puffty will be mixing his medication will vodka later.

I don't drink
Canny blame the pish you spout on that then?..

Nay lab, I leave that to you sweatys