General Election ...

Guest ragumup

See ya Nigel!!!!!!!!. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

do you think so ha ha ha ha .ukip had 13 per cent of the vote .and they were omitted by darlington council .work out the sums .13 per cent if the election if run fairly was how many seats ? i dont think nigel will be going any where cos another five years of traitor dave and the nation will carry nigel into number ten shoulder high

• Like 4

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

If there is one point highlighted from this election it is that regardless of how many smaller parties there are at the end of the day you either get tory or labour or a tory or labour led coalition.

The smokescreen that is we can vote and get who we want is just that a smokescreen, unless some major shakeup happens we have labour or tory forever.

I'm speaking as someone the outcome suits, but honest enough to admit it's not working.

We lurch from left to right and then back again, and as has been seen massive majorities don't work, the Thatcher and Blair administrations have proved that.

Many people don't vote for the smaller party of there choice thinking it'll do no good and so either abstain or go back to tory or labour.

Proportional representation must now surely be an option as Scotland highlights the fact, half of the voting population didn't vote snp but got them.

• Like 5

See ya Nigel!!!!!!!!. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

do you think so ha ha ha ha .ukip had 13 per cent of the vote .and they were omitted by darlington council .work out the sums .13 per cent if the election if run fairly was how many seats ? i dont think nigel will be going any where cos another five years of traitor dave and the nation will carry nigel into number ten shoulder high

you been on the pop ?

• Like 1

I think this is gonna turn out hugely positive for ukip people panicked and voted tory to stop labour getting in and now they realise that they can vote ukip abd not get labour by default and I dont think its a case of tories winning off there own backs but snp giving them a huge hand to scare away labour voters. Well done the north putting a good showung for ukip and wales as well

• Like 4

So do you think David Cameron is finally going to live out to his word and get the hunting ban reversed, somebody remind him beacuse there's a fat chance he's going to do anything

I think this is gonna turn out hugely positive for ukip people panicked and voted tory to stop labour getting in and now they realise that they can vote ukip abd not get labour by default and I dont think its a case of tories winning off there own backs but snp giving them a huge hand to scare away labour voters. Well done the north putting a good showung for ukip and wales as well

true, I voted for ukip 2 times l/g , ok they only got 1 seat , but they had as you say lot more voters for them, and I would vote for them again :yes: , labour and Tory both bullshit you with lies+ promises :yes: just like the Tory's said they get a free vote on the hunting ban, lol it don't matter who you vote for the ban will never be lifted now its here to stay I am afraid :cray::yes:

So do you think David Cameron is finally going to live out to his word and get the hunting ban reversed, somebody remind him beacuse there's a fat chance he's going to do anything

It will be the least of his worries........& how many toff's did the hunting ban really effect?? Some maybe....but the majority can all still ride to hounds & shoot......so I wouldn't hold your breath....

• Like 2

It will be the least of his worries........& how many toff's did the hunting ban really effect?? Some maybe....but the majority can all still ride to hounds & shoot......so I wouldn't hold your breath....

Oh I'm not holding my breath I know it won't happen but I don't think many people care either way to be honest it's the same story for the toffs and there hounds they can still go out and still do go out hunting foxes they just say they are following a trail.

Oh I'm not holding my breath I know it won't happen but I don't think many people care either way to be honest it's the same story for the toffs and there hounds they can still go out and still do go out hunting foxes they just say they are following a trail.
no cushty..They will be following a trail..otherwise only a couple hounds flushing to gun..