General Election ...

Guest ragumup

Im well aware that we are a minority. But facts are. Scotland made their stand against both labour and tory. The fact that the rest of the UK didnt, is hardly our fault.

We all get one vote.

Pernod

• Like 1

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

SNP have done great no be long and we will be ruling britian fantastic go on we nicola

You can have Britain you commie planks, just keep your lefty noses out of England, personally I will sit back and watch Scotland destroy itself from the inside out, that little bitch with king Salmonds hand up her arse will fuc* you lot sideways, let the show begin :D Oh and do enjoy the enrichment that is coming your way wont you, just think, what great fun it would be if England left the EU and you mugs stayed in, all those lovely Eastern Europeans, enjoy :bye:

• Like 6

Enjoy the euphoria of SNP success, hope you do get more powers to raise your own taxes and set your own spending plan, I would much rather you do this than receive a portion of westminsters funding perhaps we will see if you do have the ability to finance yourself, with your free university fees and prescriptions. Wake up call here we come

A little matter that you may or may not have considered, the overwhelming success the SNP have received can only go one way and that is down, give it two years and the ignorant inexperienced SNP MP's starting f*cking up and your independence dream will be well and truely over, voters will become p*ssed off like the rest of us especially as YOUR towns and cities start filling up with immigrants

So enjoy the champagne but make sure you drink it before it goes sour.

ATB

• Like 1

Run out of likes Seeker but have a big LIKE on me, I seem to remember the last time they thought they would rule us was that little jaunt they had in 1745, ah yes the Jacobite rebellion, now let me think, how did that end? Got it, pretty sure it was a place called Culloden, just a little example of what results in meddling in English affairs :yes: .

Lets see what happens with the Rerendum on European Union when it comes around all those still banging the immigrant drum will have another opportunity to vote out and control the UK,s borders, the Ukip policies seemed to only galvanise the hard liners. the majority ignored them

Edited by desertbred

Lets see what happens with the Rerendum on European Union when it comes around all those still banging the immigrant drum will have another opportunity to vote out and control the UK,s borders, the Ukip policies seemed to only galvanise the hard liners. the majority ignored them

Yes lets :D

ukip got 3.5 million votes,that's without baring in mind most people were worried about a labour\snp coalition so voted Cons to keep them out,a lot of them would otherwise have gone UKIP.

people are waking,long over due

• Like 3

Why is there so many English worried for our fiance I would worry about your own multi race country or should I say shithole haha

Tut tut NL, I expected a more eloquent response from you, just wait till Sturgeon has finished with you lot, you see we have had a good while to prepare, you poor buggers wont know whats hit you :thumbs:

Why is there so many English worried for our fiance I would worry about your own multi race country or should I say shithole haha

Tut tut NL, I expected a more eloquent response from you, just wait till Sturgeon has finished with you lot, you see we have had a good while to prepare, you poor buggers wont know whats hit you :thumbs:
:clapper:

Trust me I'm not worried Scotland surviving on its own finances without help from Westminster, bring it on sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. Where can I vote for that yes please :thumbs:

• Like 2

ukip got 3.5 million votes,that's without baring in mind most people were worried about a labour\snp coalition so voted Cons to keep them out,a lot of them would otherwise have gone UKIP.

people are waking,long over due

the majority didnt like UKIP rhetoric , so voted for others forget the excuses

Cameron has the whole of the UK by the balls. He played the blame someone else card well. I hear English blaming it all on the Scots and Scots blaming it all on the English. Divide and conquer. Remember, to quote Cameron were all in this together. Perhaps we should be a united kingdom and get our act together and force positive change.

From a personal point of view i welcome the SNP. The fact that they are anti tory can only be a good thing.

As for how well the SNP will perform. Well we will just have to suck it and see.

We made our choice and will have to

live with it.

pernod

Edited by pernod
  • Like 3

I'm a unionist all the way despise snp

However!

Some of you English lad two in particular and one that don't even live in the uk harking back to culloden and bygone days.

Really are you're arguments and concerns so Shite that we go back 700 years lol

Like I said before a few on hear spouting about Great Britain and the union pfft you're no more loyal to the union than a flea in the ear lol

One last point all for those who would like to come up here and kick us scots into touch blah blah blah

Well just make sure the ones who shout the loudest are first over the wall.

Edited by truescot
  • Like 4