General Election ...

Guest ragumup

Lets see what happens with the Rerendum on European Union when it comes around all those still banging the immigrant drum will have another opportunity to vote out and control the UK,s borders, the Ukip policies seemed to only galvanise the hard liners. the majority ignored them

ukip got 3.5 million votes,that's without baring in mind most people were worried about a labour\snp coalition so voted Cons to keep them out,a lot of them would otherwise have gone UKIP.

people are waking,long over due

the majority didnt like UKIP rhetoric , so voted for others forget the excuses
Come on DB you're cleverer than that

More people DID want the UKIP polices than any other party except Conservative and Labour as more people. Voted for them than any other party. The fact that this was not represented in seats won can not be argued but this is not due to the poularity of the majority this is due to the electoral system. I cant argue against it as this is what our democratic society is currently working with. At least it's much better than many other third world rigged elections

Now wether I agree with it is a different matter but you can't dismiss this truth

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

I'm a unionist all the way despise snp

However!

Some of you English lad two in particular and one that don't even live in the uk harking back to culloden and bygone days.

Really are you're arguments and concerns so Shite that we go back 700 years lol

Like I said before a few on hear spouting about Great Britain and the union pfft you're no more loyal to the union than a flea in the ear lol

One last point all for those who would like to come up here and kick us scots into touch blah blah blah

Well just make sure the ones who shout the loudest are first over the wall.

Assuming that was aimed at me and you seem like a reasonable chap I will respond, I am glad you feel like you do, and despise the SNP, my comments about Culloden (which was only 270 years ago not 700) was a lighthearted response to Northernlight and his anti English diatribe, read some of his posts and see if I am wrong, or is it that you feel its ok to slag us English off but if we come back with a retort you dont like it? And as for storming over the wall, we have done it so many times and flattened you, that it really does get a little tiresome winning all those victories :yes: just joking pal :thumbs:

• Like 2

Lets see what happens with the Rerendum on European Union when it comes around all those still banging the immigrant drum will have another opportunity to vote out and control the UK,s borders, the Ukip policies seemed to only galvanise the hard liners. the majority ignored them

ukip got 3.5 million votes,that's without baring in mind most people were worried about a labour\snp coalition so voted Cons to keep them out,a lot of them would otherwise have gone UKIP.

meanwhile down here they were strong ,,,,The surprise locally was that Ukip finished second in seven seats and third in seven more, while former Tory MP Douglas Carswell retained Clacton for Ukip.

Experts had predicted that Essex man may be wooed by Nigel Farage's party, and while they only won one seat, their share of the vote increased massively to eclipse Labour and the Liberal Democrats. ,,, I like that word eclipse but its no surprise you onlyvote to the shit that labour surrounded us with

Edited by green lurchers

It was aimed at you lol

It just riles me when I read stuff like that lol

I just feel you're playing into the nats hands. They want divisions between the two nations.

I don't know why it bothers you tbh .

It's immaterial the snp landslide

They are no more powerfully than they were on thurs.

They got it into thier heads this result somehow means the scots are all for Independence. Utter rot.

It was aimed at you lol

I just feel you're playing into the nats hands. They want divisions between the two nations.

They got it into thier heads this result somehow means the scots are all for Independence. Utter rot.

:clapper::clapper: Well said.

Oh and I got mixed up between bannock burn and culloden lol

Culloden was actually a good one ;)

Put that rabble to bed for a good few year,and mostly by the hand of fellow scots.

And here's me thinking you meant Falkirk, silly me :thumbs:

It was aimed at you lol

:clapper::clapper: Well said.

:thumbs: ditto

over 12% voted for them,i actually know a few people who would have voted ukip if not for the snp/labour threat.

shows how disconnected from British society you immigrants are :whistling:

• Like 1

over 12% voted for them,i actually know a few people who would have voted ukip if not for the snp/labour threat.

shows how disconnected from British society you immigrants are :whistling:

you mean we can see a clearer picture and reality than you bigots :thumbs:

Maybe between us the Scottish and the English can build a great big wall separating the two countries, the Scottish can build it , and of course it goes without saying and we will pay for it ?.

Edited by marshman

However!

Some of you English lad two in particular and one that don't even live in the uk harking back to culloden and bygone days.

Like I said before a few on hear spouting about Great Britain and the union pfft you're no more loyal to the union than a flea in the ear lol

One last point all for those who would like to come up here and kick us scots into touch blah blah blah

Assuming that was aimed at me and you seem like a reasonable chap I will respond, I am glad you feel like you do, and despise the SNP, my comments about Culloden (which was only 270 years ago not 700) was a lighthearted response to Northernlight and his anti English diatribe, read some of his posts and see if I am wrong, or is it that you feel its ok to slag us English off but if we come back with a retort you dont like it? And as for storming over the wall, we have done it so many times and flattened you, that it really does get a little tiresome winning all those victories :yes: just joking pal :thumbs:

However!

charlie licker don't mind English people at all just bigots like yourself just boil my pish anything I've said is been in response to your gub shite attiude I'm also a loyalist but just love a wind up Edited by Malt
Fixed tags