General Election ...

Guest ragumup

So do you think David Cameron is finally going to live out to his word and get the hunting ban reversed, somebody remind him beacuse there's a fat chance he's going to do anything

It will be the least of his worries........& how many toff's did the hunting ban really effect?? Some maybe....but the majority can all still ride to hounds & shoot......so I wouldn't hold your breath....
Oh I'm not holding my breath I know it won't happen but I don't think many people care either way to be honest it's the same story for the toffs and there hounds they can still go out and still do go out hunting foxes they just say they are following a trail.
So have you given up hunting since the ban?
no like I I'd ban or no ban it doesn't bother me
lol and I wager you wasn't legal when there wasn't a ban
What do you mean buy that I have always been legal.....until I get caught lol
lol there you go then no need to worrying about repealing the ban then
I'm not worried about the poxy hunting ban I'm more worried about the dinlos in charge of this country that promise the earth get elected and then do what the f**k they want, it makes me wonder why people even bother to vote they don't cafe about us
I'm not being ignorant cushtyjook when I ask this but did you vote ?
No i Didnt vote i was actually setting up a show over side of country so couldn't of voted anyway but don't think I would of bothered I'm not really into politiks ild Probally of drew a massive Cock and a pair of boll is on the Paper anyway as that's what they all come across to me
lol so you ain't that worried then about the dinloes running the country then if you haven't voted

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

So do you think David Cameron is finally going to live out to his word and get the hunting ban reversed, somebody remind him beacuse there's a fat chance he's going to do anything

It will be the least of his worries........& how many toff's did the hunting ban really effect?? Some maybe....but the majority can all still ride to hounds & shoot......so I wouldn't hold your breath....
Oh I'm not holding my breath I know it won't happen but I don't think many people care either way to be honest it's the same story for the toffs and there hounds they can still go out and still do go out hunting foxes they just say they are following a trail.
I'm not worried about the poxy hunting ban I'm more worried about the dinlos in charge of this country that promise the earth get elected and then do what the f**k they want, it makes me wonder why people even bother to vote they don't cafe about us
No i Didnt vote i was actually setting up a show over side of country so couldn't of voted anyway but don't think I would of bothered I'm not really into politiks ild Probally of drew a massive Cock and a pair of boll is on the Paper anyway as that's what they all come across to me
lol so you ain't that worried then about the dinloes running the country then if you haven't voted

Suppose I'm not but what I meant is they don't care what we think they do what they want anyway, how about you did you vote ? Oh and by the way I'm only young this is my second time I could vote I don't really know any one my see who was interested in voting either maybe as I get older I might care a bit more maybe

Suppose I'm not but what I meant is they don't care what we think they do what they want anyway, how about you did you vote ? Oh and by the way I'm only young this is my second time I could vote I don't really know any one my see who was interested in voting either maybe as I get older I might care a bit more maybe

you see the thing with us we can spot a liar and we've always carried on living as we always have regardless of who's running the country so I understand what you're saying . Although for me I voted conservative the reasons lol I don't like the Scottish ? !

Ukip did fantastic...14% of the vote, nearly half as much as labour...ukip had the 3rd biggest vote share..from a standing start! For everyone who voted ukip I know 2 who said ' i agree with em but can't risk labour getting in'.

As for hunting, Cameron didn't go back on his word, if he had given a free vote on hunting he would of lost it. He will give a free vote this time IF he knows he can win it.

Stop talking about toffs hunting, for every mounted pack there are 2 more that hunt on foot either registered or 'freelance'.

• Like 8

you see the thing with us we can spot a liar and we've always carried on living as we always have regardless of who's running the country so I understand what you're saying . Although for me I voted conservative the reasons lol I don't like the Scottish !

Agreed, Alough I dont mind the Scottish lol

Iv not read this thread, followed the election rubbish or voted. It's all a load of words full of people talking poo and a waste of time even paying attention. I'll just stick to my daily routine trying to make my and my family's life better by doing things that help us by doing what I can myself in the situation where in - and ignore this load of pants. The country is full of immigrants and soft punishments for criminals it's fooked. Life's too short to listen to the bull plop from people who made it the mess it is allready.

• Like 2

See ya Nigel!!!!!!!!. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

do you think so ha ha ha ha .ukip had 13 per cent of the vote .and they were omitted by darlington council .work out the sums .13 per cent if the election if run fairly was how many seats ? i dont think nigel will be going any where cos another five years of traitor dave and the nation will carry nigel into number ten shoulder high

you been on the pop ?

why you been on the bong ? any way who asked you to interfere

See ya Nigel!!!!!!!!. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

do you think so ha ha ha ha .ukip had 13 per cent of the vote .and they were omitted by darlington council .work out the sums .13 per cent if the election if run fairly was how many seats ? i dont think nigel will be going any where cos another five years of traitor dave and the nation will carry nigel into number ten shoulder high

83 :yes:

thank you paulus

This might be the wrong section but does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a fu*king great slab of limestone ..? :lol::lol::haha::haha: ... :feck:

What's it for I might be able to help

You never heard about Millipedes famous carved in stone pledges mate .... :laugh:

• Like 1

This might be the wrong section but does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a fu*king great slab of limestone ..? :lol::lol::haha::haha: ... :feck:

What's it for I might be able to help

You never heard about Millipedes famous carved in stone pledges mate .... :laugh:
No I don't know what you are talking about but I know a guy who works with limestone and other stones

Politicians are like workplace management - have lots of meetings on an office while real life folk work there back sides of making tho money to pay there wages. Working people who are in the real world with down to earth opinions the management are missing. Riding on the backs of hard workers and basking in the glory of blood sweat and tears from real working folk who struggle because of decisions made by people who have never had to do what proper workers do.