attachicon.gifUntitled20140512224003.jpg

My name was Stella.The RSPCA took me away on Friday. I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time.

All because my owner did legitimate pest control. Just two days later on the Sunday I was dead ,skinned and in pieces.

The RSPCA report states i was torn to pieces and died a long agonizing death whilst in their care.

Did i deserve to die ?

Thank you RSPCA for your neglect and cruelty inflicted on my tiny body

Each year there are 100's of cases like mine swept under the carpet that you will never hear about

Curtsey of your caring RSPCA

not trying to poke my nose in, but might i suggest the above alteration, just to avoid any possible confusion?

hope all goes well tomorrow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Courtesy.

" Curtsey " is a little dip that females do in pantomimes and disney films.

Their, blind, supporters / Petaphiles will be scrutinising every word. Looking for the least bit of leverage.

Let's not walk straight into their, " These people are a bunch of mouth breathing, wet lipped, knuckle dragging Animal Killers!!! " stereotype trap.

No. The arsepca are the mindless Animal Killers. But, they're far from stupid.

Stupid doesn't amass £Multi Millions. Arsepca Does.

• Like 2

Untitled20140512224003.jpg

My name was Stella.The RSPCA took me away on Friday. I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time.

All because my owner did legitimate pest control. Just two days later I was returned to my owner dead ,skinned and in pieces.

The RSPCA report states I was torn to pieces by German Shepherds and died a long agonizing death.

Did i deserve to die ?

Each year there are 100's of cases like mine swept under the carpet that you will never hear about

Courtsey of your caring RSPCA

Done a tiny bit of editing. Apart from that bloody good poster. Get them up and get them known.

Untitled20140512224003.jpg

All because my owner did legitimate pest control. Just two days later I was returned to my owner dead ,skinned and in pieces.

The RSPCA report states I was torn to pieces by German Shepherds and died a long agonizing death.

Did i deserve to die ?

Courtsey of your caring RSPCA

Done a tiny bit of editing. Apart from that bloody good poster. Get them up and get them known.

Yup. Also maybe add the facebook link and any other links. As, being such a short bold statement, I wouldnt want even just 1 jo public dismissing it as anti rspca propaganda. That way they can read the full stories if they wish. Good luck and keep at them Dy.

• Like 1

My effort, missus put it on her facebook and I've shown it to as many people as poss.

Posters up also.

Cheers, D.

(Can't put it up as it's too large - Trying to change - hang on)

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

My effort, missus put it on her facebook and I've shown it to as many people as poss.

Posters up also.

Cheers, D.

(Can't put it up as it's too large - Trying to change - hang on)

Cheers, D.

Here we go.

Feel free to use.

Cheers, D.

post-10409-0-36506600-1400009394_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I'll get some printed in work and up and about

Anyone that can't print and wants some let me know and I'll print them and send them on....

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic