As far as your case goes re getting your dogs back and you not getting prosecuted leave it to cr, but as for anything else well its not exactly un his interest to try and topple the rspca is it, start a fund and bring a private prosecution against them if found guilty its sets precedent and would bring them under huge scrutinty

• Like 4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

As far as your case goes re getting your dogs back and you not getting prosecuted leave it to cr, but as for anything else well its not exactly un his interest to try and topple the rspca is it, start a fund and bring a private prosecution against them if found guilty its sets precedent and would bring them under huge scrutinty

Complain to the Charities commission also :thumbs:

Dy I've just seen your PM, I'll get that list done this week ;)

can't understand why the dogs can,t be seen, if no charges have been made. Would a request to the police of a third party such as a independent vet to inspect the dogs be taken up by the police or has the rspca have the final word ? and if so then they must have more powers the the police !.and if that's the case then anyone who has a pet of any description should be worried

if nothing else this has opened up to the public that the rescue and re-homing centres they believed were receiving there donations via the RSPCA don't get a penny from funds given directly to the RSPCA, they only survive on what they raise themselves and in most cases the RSPCA logo is only used as a marketing tool to fund raise for the individual centres. i wonder how many people think the money they drop in the collection tin in the ASDA entrance actually goes to their local rescue centres, most i would assume. the reality being it is going to fund private prosecutions,lavish new buildings and highly paid individuals within the organisation,

As I go onto PW site and also a few gundog sites would it be helpful if someone off thl who knows how to do it put links to this event onto as many fieldsport sites as they can and drum up more support cos I can't say as I have seen this mentioned on them sad to say I don't know how to :icon_redface:

• Like 1

if nothing else this has opened up to the public that the rescue and re-homing centres they believed were receiving there donations via the RSPCA don't get a penny from funds given directly to the RSPCA, they only survive on what they raise themselves and in most cases the RSPCA logo is only used as a marketing tool to fund raise for the individual centres. i wonder how many people think the money they drop in the collection tin in the ASDA entrance actually goes to their local rescue centres, most i would assume. the reality being it is going to fund private prosecutions,lavish new buildings and highly paid individuals within the organisation,

+1

Makes me think that maybe the RSPCA charge them for the use of their logo? I wonder if they do? :hmm:

TC

• Like 1

can't understand why the dogs can,t be seen, if no charges have been made. Would a request to the police of a third party such as a independent vet to inspect the dogs be taken up by the police or has the rspca have the final word ? and if so then they must have more powers the the police !.and if that's the case then anyone who has a pet of any description should be worried

Have had a vet go out once already to examine the dogs there was 1 police officer and 2 rspca officers in attendance with him the vet found no fault with the dogs and could not understand why they had them i had arranged with them to see the remaining 8 dogs had an email from the rspca stating they will bring 4 dogs first them the following week the remaining 3 (Theres a dog missing some where or a clerical error on the side of the rspca )i saw 4 dogs out off the 4 dogs one lurcher of my sons had lost 1/3 off his body weight all his bones were sticking out i did complain to the Sargent that was present that they were neglecting the dog its all on video his reply was to take it up with the rspca i spoke to Clive and he contacted the rspca since then they has told him they do not have time at present for me to see the remaining dogs although i can get a vet to go and see them again which means they will still have to provide the same cover of people ie inspectors and police when he goes I no what the dogs should look like personal i think there hiding something else you cant force them to let you see your dogs with out taking them to court which could take months and great expense so ill make formal complaints tomorrow along with Clive about the wellbeing off the dogs in rspca care and see where we go from that

• Like 2

+1

Makes me think that maybe the RSPCA charge them for the use of their logo? I wonder if they do? :hmm:

TC

They do charge for the use off there logo to none rspca shelters

As I go onto PW site and also a few gundog sites would it be helpful if someone off thl who knows how to do it put links to this event onto as many fieldsport sites as they can and drum up more support cos I can't say as I have seen this mentioned on them sad to say I don't know how to :icon_redface:

https://www.(!64.56:886/rspcakilldog just copy and past the link bud nearly 60,000 views

• IanB unpinned this topic