well they say there investigation is still on going they are trying to say i failed to seek veterinary assistance to a dog. I did keep asking them what had happened to the dog dieing in there care they seem to think it was another dog my son owns that killed her ( the dog they say did it did not have a scratch on her and has never ever been dog aggressive)I called bull shit and they didn't like it I have Clive sorting out how we are going to get a prosecution brought against the rspca for neglect and cruelty he will let me know as soon as hes figured out how we can proceed on the matter.they are still retaining all the dogs because i admitted to hunting rabbits

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Since when was hunting rabbits illegal? Guns, traps, snares, gas and the use of dogs are all perfectly legal! These should be carried out by landowners or nominated persons under section 1 of the pests act 1954. Time for the so called charity to get it's just deserts on this one! If it had happened to my dog I would move hell and high water to make sure they pay for it not just In monetary terms either! There's a few folks there that need their p45s and a criminal record! Best of luck getting it sorted.

attachicon.gifUntitled20140512224003.jpg

My name was Stella.The RSPCA took me away on Friday. I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time.

All because my owner did legitimate pest control. Just two days later on the Sunday I was dead ,skinned and in pieces.

The RSPCA report states i was torn to pieces and died a long agonizing death whilst in their care.

Did i deserve to die ?

Thank you RSPCA for your neglect and cruelty inflicted on my tiny body

Each year there are 100's of cases like mine swept under the carpet that you will never hear about

Curtsey of your caring RSPCA

. And may i suggest 100 s of 1000s. Large and small healthy animals

not trying to poke my nose in, but might i suggest the above alteration, just to avoid any possible confusion?

hope all goes well tomorrow

Dymented your doing it right. Keep at it dont lets the c**ts away with this. They hide behind there status. The more the general public see and hear the better. Social media. Has brought govenment to heal. Keep you chin up

problem is they will use every tactic to keep the investigations against them dragging on,they got the money and legal team to see to that.hoping you will run out of money,etc. if i could print off that poster,we should staple it all over ,footpats.paths,parks ,near vets etc...

• Like 3

its a well known fact that they lie and fabricate evidence to try to secure a conviction Thank god for the neighbors cctv with sound recording thats all i can say which will prove whos telling pork pies :thumbs:

• Like 7
  • IanB unpinned this topic