• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

These are the dogs seized by inspector J G as he says he feared for there safety and are still holding the dogs. Photos taken a week after being seized by a vet who could not understand why they took the dogs.

I was told officially on Tuesday 13th 8 weeks after they took Stella ( the terrier ) that she died in a fight and would not comment further and when i asked over the white lurcher dog being emaciated with bites marks on his legs inspector J G replied hes only lost a tad over 2.5 kg and it was his bedding that caused the bite marks on him and fur to fall out and that they had addressed the matter. How do they think they can get away with neglecting animal in there care. I have had animals over 40 years and nothing has ever happened to any animal i have owned and looked after

even after 7 days you can see hes lost a tiny bit off weight, Then i got to see him 6 weeks after and complained over the condition off the dog so they stopped me seeing the rest off the remaining dogs

20ib6hj.jpg

These are the rest off the dogs inspector JG seized as he feared for there safety

3496wch.jpg

2up4nr9.jpg

2qxthf9.jpg

23vz33p.jpg

15yavjl.jpg

2ir3pdc.jpg

142bvvc.jpg

thoughs from the CA on the RSPCA

Countryside Alliance Director of Campaigns Tim Bonner writes: The RSPCA may have shed both its Chief Executive and its deputy Chief Executive in the last few months, but the controversies continue. This week The Times reported on last year's RSPCA AGM, the minutes of which have only just been made available to members (read The Times report on its subscription website herehttp://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/business/industries/consumer/article4086876.ece.) At the meeting, members debated a motion demanding that the RSPCA continues with its increasingly radical agenda and the proposer and seconder spoke out against the 'Freedom Food' scheme through which millions of farm animals are assured higher welfare standards. The motion was essentially an attack on farming and meat eating with the proposer claiming that "the RSPCA has no business sanitising death on this industrial scale". These were not just the views of an extremist minority within the RSPCA membership. Dr Richard Ryder, ex Chairman and perennial RSPCA council member, spoke in favour of the motion and despite most of his 25 fellow council members being present just four people voted against the motion.
Gavin Grant, the outspoken and calamitous Chief Executive who left in February, may have embodied the extremism of the RSPCA, but he was a symptom, not the cause. The fact is that as the RSPCA's membership continues to fall (it is now below 25,000) the influence of organised radicals within it becomes stronger. The society now looks to be in total chaos. It has no Chief Executive, its deputy Chief Executive has also left "with immediate effect" and it has not even started the public process of replacing either. Its deputy Chairman delivered a scathing report to its council on leadership, management and strategy last year and it awaits an internal report on the future of its irreconcilable roles as campaigning organisation, animal welfare inspector and criminal prosecutor. Meanwhile despite very public statements claiming that donations had "skyrocketed" in the wake of its prosecution of the Heythrop hunt it is becoming clear that the exact opposite was true. Both donations and legacies (on which the RSPCA relies hugely) were down sharply in 2013 as the public turned its back on the Society's agenda from political prosecutions to attacks on farming and racing.
The RSPCA has reached a crossroads and needs to decide whether it is more concerned about the welfare of animals or the philosophy of animal rights. We all hope it chooses the right path but if, as looks increasingly likely, it chooses the wrong one then it must be honest about its aims and remove itself from the enforcement of laws it does not support. It will also continue to have a fight on its hands as the Countryside Alliance, and many other right thinking people, will not stand by and see animal rights extremism go unchallenged.

• Like 4

thoughs from the CA on the RSPCA

Countryside Alliance Director of Campaigns Tim Bonner writes: The RSPCA may have shed both its Chief Executive and its deputy Chief Executive in the last few months, but the controversies continue. This week The Times reported on last year's RSPCA AGM, the minutes of which have only just been made available to members (read The Times report on its subscription website herehttp://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/business/industries/consumer/article4086876.ece.) At the meeting, members debated a motion demanding that the RSPCA continues with its increasingly radical agenda and the proposer and seconder spoke out against the 'Freedom Food' scheme through which millions of farm animals are assured higher welfare standards. The motion was essentially an attack on farming and meat eating with the proposer claiming that "the RSPCA has no business sanitising death on this industrial scale". These were not just the views of an extremist minority within the RSPCA membership. Dr Richard Ryder, ex Chairman and perennial RSPCA council member, spoke in favour of the motion and despite most of his 25 fellow council members being present just four people voted against the motion.

Gavin Grant, the outspoken and calamitous Chief Executive who left in February, may have embodied the extremism of the RSPCA, but he was a symptom, not the cause. The fact is that as the RSPCA's membership continues to fall (it is now below 25,000) the influence of organised radicals within it becomes stronger. The society now looks to be in total chaos. It has no Chief Executive, its deputy Chief Executive has also left "with immediate effect" and it has not even started the public process of replacing either. Its deputy Chairman delivered a scathing report to its council on leadership, management and strategy last year and it awaits an internal report on the future of its irreconcilable roles as campaigning organisation, animal welfare inspector and criminal prosecutor. Meanwhile despite very public statements claiming that donations had "skyrocketed" in the wake of its prosecution of the Heythrop hunt it is becoming clear that the exact opposite was true. Both donations and legacies (on which the RSPCA relies hugely) were down sharply in 2013 as the public turned its back on the Society's agenda from political prosecutions to attacks on farming and racing.

The RSPCA has reached a crossroads and needs to decide whether it is more concerned about the welfare of animals or the philosophy of animal rights. We all hope it chooses the right path but if, as looks increasingly likely, it chooses the wrong one then it must be honest about its aims and remove itself from the enforcement of laws it does not support. It will also continue to have a fight on its hands as the Countryside Alliance, and many other right thinking people, will not stand by and see animal rights extremism go unchallenged.

. The rspca is not a welfare org it has given up that ideal years ago its LACS. Nothing more nothing less. The use it as there paramilitary wing lol. Uniforms are aggressive there jumped up officers have the attitude of aggression. Say hello and remind them that thgy are a charity with NO POWER Lol .
  • Like 6

i remember a few yrs back,i was working on a blockpaving job,had me dog with me ,along pulls up rspca van,fella gets out giving all the bollacks,anyway he did nt seem to bad a guy.he wanted to enter site to see the dog.anyway the dogs was in tip top condition,i said no and he said he really needs to look,hhe said some elderly nutter had rang,said it happens alot.anyway back then i did nt really know what i know now about rspca.anyway i said he could look ,but if he made any attempt to take dog hed would nt leave the site walking....i showed him the dog,said ,good coat,clear eyes,clean teeth,perfect feet,etc,....well he said that dogs in tip top condition and shook me hand and left..........funny hhow they turned into a shower of anti,corrupt ,vegs......

interesting reading if you have time all about what the rspca get up to

1 link

2 link

3 link

4 link

5 link

6 link

7 link

One posting by Dr.Barry Peachey details the attempts of an RSPCA Inspector to blackmail a man to give false evidence in a cock-fighting case: "Xxxxx offered me £5,000 in cash to pretend to be the informer … I said this was blackmail, and Xxxxx said I could call it whatever I liked, but there it was, take it or leave it".

• Like 3

interesting reading if you have time all about what the rspca get up to

1 link

2 link

3 link

4 link

5 link

6 link

7 link

One posting by Dr.Barry Peachey details the attempts of an RSPCA Inspector to blackmail a man to give false evidence in a cock-fighting case: "Xxxxx offered me £5,000 in cash to pretend to be the informer … I said this was blackmail, and Xxxxx said I could call it whatever I liked, but there it was, take it or leave it".

just read about the little girl getting taken away from her parents because of the rspca, it nearly brought me to tears. they are sick c##ts and i hope every one of them dies screaming.

• Like 3
  • IanB unpinned this topic