• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Just imagine the business Clive would get if he could expose and topple the corrupt, twisted rspca, this defo needs looking at by royalty aswell to take away their association by removing the royal title

would he get more business though?

They must give him a lot of work,I don't think it would be in his Interest to actually get rid of them.

Just imagine the business Clive would get if he could expose and topple the corrupt, twisted rspca, this defo needs looking at by royalty aswell to take away their association by removing the royal title

They must give him a lot of work,I don't think it would be in his Interest to actually get rid of them.

of course it's in his and the whole nations best interests, as he would be seen as a force to be reckoned with by all these anti fcuks organisations who think they're judge jury and executioner, guarentee if he could do that a lot more animals will be saved from the treatment these anti groups inflict on the nations animals. Also could you honestly see these fake animal police just taking peoples animals on here say? Not a chance because they will be held accountable for their actions and know Clive has the power to shut them down for wrongful doings, thus restoring sanity amongst these assholes who think they're above the law
  • Like 1

OK..Here's a scenario .... how come the RSPCA never confiscate the Hunts Hounds when they suspect them of Fox Hunting??? Or whatever law they decide on the day...How come they don't barge into the Huntsman's house and confiscate His Dogs/pets??

• Like 8

of course it's in his and the whole nations best interests, as he would be seen as a force to be reckoned with by all these anti fcuks organisations who think they're judge jury and executioner, guarentee if he could do that a lot more animals will be saved from the treatment these anti groups inflict on the nations animals. Also could you honestly see these fake animal police just taking peoples animals on here say? Not a chance because they will be held accountable for their actions and know Clive has the power to shut them down for wrongful doings, thus restoring sanity amongst these assholes who think they're above the law
No doubt it's in mine and your interest.

My point was maybe a corrupt RSPCA pays his bills,maybe it's the best earner he'll ever find.

Lovely little thinker, Stabba!

Now ye mention it? I reckon that's because there's liable to be more titles on those horses than just a MFH.

Mess with that MFH and ye just know He's going to speak to his mate, Sir / Lord / Earl, what ever.

And, right there we have the beginning of the end. The ripples could go right to the top. Start pissing off the best mates of a Prince ....? That " Royal " bits days are seriously numbered.

And the fallout from losing That? Curtains! Arsepca would sink over night! :yes:

• Like 2

My point was maybe a corrupt RSPCA pays his bills,maybe it's the best earner he'll ever find.

thats true but think of the legacy he would leave behind if he just did it for the rights of hunting man to be restored? He would be seen as the man who changed it for the good and be held in the highest respect
  • Like 1

its been done Sara loise Howe is the barrister clive uses and shes beat the scum many time s but for some reason you never here about it theres some of it on google if you want to read it

• Like 1

thats true but think of the legacy he would leave behind if he just did it for the rights of hunting man to be restored? He would be seen as the man who changed it for the good and be held in the highest respect

I hope he thinks like that.

Clive is a hunting dog man, before anything else. What I know about the man is if he says it'll happen/he can do it, he will, things just take time with legal system that's not his fault. But he knows his job and he knows the law, as soon as he has his plan made I'll bet he does exactly what he has told dy he will do.....

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic