Ferret/ Dogs Stolen? Read This

Only one cure for these people and it involves zip ties a blow torch and pliers.............

Then a short drop and a sudden stop.....

Then back fill

is your name soprano ffs

How did you guess.......

Some one give the lad a star..

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

the trouble is its easy to steal off your own most hunting lads welcome other hunting lads into their circle not to necasserally take them out but to have a chat and a bit of banter all it takes is

I must be older than I thought as I remember a time you could trust fellow fieldsport's men with your life let alone your stock.   very sad if its proven they stole off their own (fellow hunters)

Posted Images

Only one cure for these people and it involves zip ties a blow torch and pliers.............

Then back fill

To much hassle all that ffs, just give them an O.B.E :hunter:

i'm not going to talk about retribution on an open forum, but if somebody could put pictures of these c##ts up aat least folks could be on their guard, point them out if they turn up at shows etc?

there on this site

what, pictures of dog thieves?

Then back fill

is your name soprano ffs

How did you guess.......

Some one give the lad a star..

thanks and the first name wouldn't be mary would it lol

• Like 1

i'm not going to talk about retribution on an open forum, but if somebody could put pictures of these c##ts up aat least folks could be on their guard, point them out if they turn up at shows etc?

there on this site

what, pictures of dog thieves?

they're members, read the previous comments on this post

EVERYC*NT CAN TALK SHITE ON AN OPEN FORUM...,BUT WHEN IT COMES TO IT.... :laugh:......FCUK THEM.....AS HAS BEEN SAID IT HAS ALWAYS HAPPENED AND WILL KEEP HAPPENING....YOU JUST NEED TO HOPE YOU SEE THE CNUTS AND GET ON WITH IT.......HAPPENED TO ME YEARS AGO,IT HAS NOT HAPPENED SINCE I CAUGHT THE CNUT.. :whistling:...ATB...

just re-enforces the fact that there are thieves among us on thl and blowing up your dogs and saying they are this that and the other on an open forum for thieves to see is simply highlighting the ones to go for. lads ye have names and addresses, every stolen topic on here has there fair share "name and shame" "and if we knew there names we would X..Y...and Z them".... crack on!!

Edited by fox digger