Ferret/ Dogs Stolen? Read This

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

the trouble is its easy to steal off your own most hunting lads welcome other hunting lads into their circle not to necasserally take them out but to have a chat and a bit of banter all it takes is

I must be older than I thought as I remember a time you could trust fellow fieldsport's men with your life let alone your stock.   very sad if its proven they stole off their own (fellow hunters)

Posted Images

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to have my guard up,,, be nice if Lloyd'y could get his ferts back,,, and any other folk come to that

• Like 17

Let's hope they get what's coming to them.

Keep this thread at the top.

If there's a guilty charge let's make sure it receives maximum publicity.

There must be a hell of alot of evidence against the trio for it to get this far. Can anyone elabourate further on the case?

• Like 2

Apparently they were caught red handed with a blokes ferrets in the middle of the night ... Been to magistrates court and got sent to crown on the 15th of this month .......