Ferret/ Dogs Stolen? Read This

now dont get me wrong ive had my run ins with the police, and im no fan of the way they carry on a lot of the time; but what would i do if a couple of lads had nicked my animals? i dont have a circle of tough mates to help me out, and at my age and the problems i have with my back/shoulders/knees i would probably get a fecking good kicking for my troubles if i decided to go looking for them. im sure there are others on here who are in a similar situation

true mate but going to view a pup then reporting back to the RSPCA ffs.then he says his wife phoned social services on the poor children .why not drop the kids a few quid.imagin having him as a neighbour and you doing the double :laugh:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

the trouble is its easy to steal off your own most hunting lads welcome other hunting lads into their circle not to necasserally take them out but to have a chat and a bit of banter all it takes is

I must be older than I thought as I remember a time you could trust fellow fieldsport's men with your life let alone your stock.   very sad if its proven they stole off their own (fellow hunters)

Posted Images

Its tricky isn't it, I made myself a bit of a promise this year, to try and get out and meet new, like minded people that are into their dogs, with the aim of making friends that will last a life time. It is beginning to seem like I'm setting myself up for a fall… A forum like this could be a great place if everybody on it was genuine, but how can you tell? You can't!… So I will just have to pick my victim… Stalk them a bit :icon_eek: …. Stalk them a bit more :whistling: …. Till such a time that I know there decent!!! :angel::icon_redface: lol. Then I will probably still be too scared to introduce myself :wallbash:

now dont get me wrong ive had my run ins with the police, and im no fan of the way they carry on a lot of the time; but what would i do if a couple of lads had nicked my animals? i dont have a circle of tough mates to help me out, and at my age and the problems i have with my back/shoulders/knees i would probably get a fecking good kicking for my troubles if i decided to go looking for them. im sure there are others on here who are in a similar situation

true mate but going to view a pup then reporting back to the RSPCA ffs.then he says his wife phoned social services on the poor children .why not drop the kids a few quid.imagin having him as a neighbour and you doing the double :laugh:

God help the man who lives beside him lol.you'd be takened what ever you done asif people dont have it hard enough then they got them social w*nkers knocking at the door I couldn't sleep at night if I done sank like that to the poor children asin for him

if you were in trouble with dog thieves and had an idea who took them and where your dogs were then a simple post on here would do the trick for you im sure. there are plenty of decent lads on here that wouldnt see another man stuck in a predicament like that. hunting lads have a code of conduct, that doesnt just apply to how you conduct yourself in the field but the unwritten code is how you treat you own, especially when they are in trouble or needing help..... i for one would never see any of the older lads i know in the game stuck if i thought i could help in some way or lend a hand.

• Like 5

Anyway you look at it be it ferrets dogs chickens yer kids bikes or your van car tv ipad it's yours no Cnut can come in your garden drive, shed house and help themselves so you deal with it the way you know be legal or illegal do what you gotta do and let them suffer the action Flacko

Its tricky isn't it, I made myself a bit of a promise this year, to try and get out and meet new, like minded people that are into their dogs, with the aim of making friends that will last a life time. It is beginning to seem like I'm setting myself up for a fall… A forum like this could be a great place if everybody on it was genuine, but how can you tell? You can't!… So I will just have to pick my victim… Stalk them a bit :icon_eek: …. Stalk them a bit more :whistling: …. Till such a time that I know there decent!!! :angel::icon_redface: lol. Then I will probably still be too scared to introduce myself :wallbash:

snifferboy the vast majority on here are all decent people but like life itself theres always the odd wanker out there ,thats no good to man nor beast ..i know one thing if i had been accused of what this post is about i would have been on here screaming from the rooftops if it wasnt true .says it all really ,about the person mentioned..

snifferboy the vast majority on here are all decent people but like life itself theres always the odd wanker out there ,thats no good to man nor beast ..i know one thing if i had been accused of what this post is about i would have been on here screaming from the rooftops if it wasnt true .says it all really ,about the person mentioned..

maybe not such as good an idea if your due up in crown court for the offence though :thumbs:

It seems he's been member for 8 years and has a lot of friends on here so if they've had stuff nicked they can put 2and2 together now .someone must be giving them info for them to know where all these ferrets were kept.there was a lot of ferrets stolen and it would appear that he's in to coursing dogs .when the court case is finished and if he's found guilty then his face should be put up on here and the post pinned .this may also lead to more people that may of had some contact with him and had dogs/ ferreting remembering him as a name is just a name ;)

• Like 3

anybody who has anything to do with travlers will get it in the end,to them your a gorger,so its ok to steal from you.theres a lad on here that had hes dogs stolen twice,one phone call to the right travler and the dogs was returned,sounds a result,but fact is if lad never had nothing to do with travlers hes dogs would never have been taken in the first place,fact travlers steal dogs.

• Like 5

anybody who has anything to do with travlers will get it in the end,to them your a gorger,so its ok to steal from you.theres a lad on here that had hes dogs stolen twice,one phone call to the right travler and the dogs was returned,sounds a result,but fact is if lad never had nothing to do with travlers hes dogs would never have been taken in the first place,fact travlers steal dogs.

too true,

if you were in trouble with dog thieves and had an idea who took them and where your dogs were then a simple post on here would do the trick for you im sure. there are plenty of decent lads on here that wouldnt see another man stuck in a predicament like that. hunting lads have a code of conduct, that doesnt just apply to how you conduct yourself in the field but the unwritten code is how you treat you own, especially when they are in trouble or needing help..... i for one would never see any of the older lads i know in the game stuck if i thought i could help in some way or lend a hand.

thats good to know pal, appreciate the sentiment :thumbs:

sure i understand what youre saying, i just wanted to make the point that there are times when going to the authorities might be the only answer for some folk.

I don't give a monkeys what some folk on here say. The man who reported the kids to welfare did the right thing.

What's he supposed to do? Nothing?

Slap the man and take the pups AND the kids?

Some people need to get a f***ing grip.

Social services arent taking kids that don't need to be taken, and they do sweet f**k all without a LOT of evidence

Rant over

• Like 4

I don't give a monkeys what some folk on here say. The man who reported the kids to welfare did the right thing.

What's he supposed to do? Nothing?

Slap the man and take the pups AND the kids?

Some people need to get a f*****g grip.

Social services arent taking kids that don't need to be taken, and they do sweet f**k all without a LOT of evidence

Rant over

I don't give a monkeys what people say either but it was wrong end of