Ferret/ Dogs Stolen? Read This

I don't give a monkeys what some folk on here say. The man who reported the kids to welfare did the right thing.

What's he supposed to do? Nothing?

Slap the man and take the pups AND the kids?

Some people need to get a f*****g grip.

Social services arent taking kids that don't need to be taken, and they do sweet f**k all without a LOT of evidence

Rant over

I don't give a monkeys what people say either but it was wrong end of

And he knows that too that's why he didn't do it he's mrs did

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

the trouble is its easy to steal off your own most hunting lads welcome other hunting lads into their circle not to necasserally take them out but to have a chat and a bit of banter all it takes is

I must be older than I thought as I remember a time you could trust fellow fieldsport's men with your life let alone your stock.   very sad if its proven they stole off their own (fellow hunters)

Posted Images

I don't give a monkeys what some folk on here say. The man who reported the kids to welfare did the right thing.

What's he supposed to do? Nothing?

Slap the man and take the pups AND the kids?

Some people need to get a f*****g grip.

Social services arent taking kids that don't need to be taken, and they do sweet f**k all without a LOT of evidence

Rant over

I don't give a monkeys what people say either but it was wrong end of

What if he did nothing and the next week he read in the paper that one of the kids had died, how would he feel then. Knowing that if he'd done something that kid may still be alive.
  • Like 1