Ferret/ Dogs Stolen? Read This

There is obviously more to this than meets the eye if its going to crown court?

Magistrate may have decided that it's serious enough to warrant Crown Court, or they may have elected to go to Crown Court themselves.

Either way, justice will take it's course, both in and out of the courts I suspect...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

the trouble is its easy to steal off your own most hunting lads welcome other hunting lads into their circle not to necasserally take them out but to have a chat and a bit of banter all it takes is

I must be older than I thought as I remember a time you could trust fellow fieldsport's men with your life let alone your stock.   very sad if its proven they stole off their own (fellow hunters)

Posted Images

Goes to crown court when the defendant asks for it to be heard at crown court or when the magistrates feel the that a more severe penalty should be giving as they can only sentence up to six month.........shouldnt matter if its ferrets,dogs or a bird its still another man/woman's pride and joy hope they get what they deserve

why is this member still allowed to be on here if hes a thieving scumbag whos pinching peoples ferrets?

Firstly, we can't ban anyone with a criminal record. This is an internet forum, not a playgroup! If we banned everyone with a criminal record there would be quite a few members gone...

Secondly, as much as the evidence seems damning, he hasn't actually been convicted yet. We have a justice system in this country; it may not be perfect, but we should let it take it's course.

Personally, I'd rather leave him here to answer his critics. What's the old saying? "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Crimes involving the theft of peoples animals are about as low as it gets in my opinion, and I hope these scumbags get what's coming to them one way or another.

yup ime with matt on this....if he is banned then we cant rip it out of him and "arronthecourseingman" cant arrange to beat him up at a show in summer :laugh:

• Like 1

There is obviously more to this than meets the eye if its going to crown court?

they would of been advided to go to crown if they went not guilty to get a fairer trial ,

if found guilty hope the judge chucks the book at them , bad craic that theifing mens stock [ had a dog took myself years ago not nice to wake up and see there gone

hope everyones left a nice pm for him........as for tough chat no one will go and beat someone up over a mates ferret/dog being nicked,but lets see what happen to em if i catch them in my YARD.

For some people it's there livelihood, just like a tradesman having his tools stolen, but as everyone knows, the police don't take it as seriously as they should do. Everyone commenting on this post knows when the court date is and guaranteed the two of them will be there that day so if you want answers turn up. I think your allowed to sit in and watch??? Not sure though....

• Like 1

'Remand' is a confusing word. It is literally "send back" - a person who is charged is sent back to a future court hearing - but they can be remanded in custody (kept in prison until that court hearing) or remanded on bail (released into the community until that hearing - they're 'on bail'). Unconditional bail is where they just have to turn up again at court when they're required to, and conditional bail is when the court doesn't quite trust them completely: it won't keep the person in custody, but it adds some extra condition such as a fixed address, or periodic reporting in.

• Like 1