Ferret/ Dogs Stolen? Read This

'Remand' is a confusing word. It is literally "send back" - a person who is charged is sent back to a future court hearing - but they can be remanded in custody (kept in prison until that court hearing) or remanded on bail (released into the community until that hearing - they're 'on bail'). Unconditional bail is where they just have to turn up again at court when they're required to, and conditional bail is when the court doesn't quite trust them completely: it won't keep the person in custody, but it adds some extra condition such as a fixed address, or periodic reporting in.

my bad thanks for clearing that up :thumbs:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just shows how easy it is to be taken in by people on the forums,,, I'm an easy going chap and could proberbly be an easy target,, cos I usually try to see the good in folk,,, but this reminds me to h

the trouble is its easy to steal off your own most hunting lads welcome other hunting lads into their circle not to necasserally take them out but to have a chat and a bit of banter all it takes is

I must be older than I thought as I remember a time you could trust fellow fieldsport's men with your life let alone your stock.   very sad if its proven they stole off their own (fellow hunters)

Posted Images

the trouble is its easy to steal off your own

most hunting lads welcome other hunting lads into their circle

not to necasserally take them out but to have a chat and a bit of banter

all it takes is one bad apple, I know the person who tried to steal my dog knows me

they must do to know when nobody was at my home

the worse thing is sat in company and thinking is it you you tw*t

bad crack taking someones livestock

• Like 13

I must be older than I thought as I remember a time you could trust fellow fieldsport's men with your life let alone your stock.

very sad if its proven they stole off their own (fellow hunters)

too true mate,theres a few of us still left mate,i wont surround myself with the guys that are shit on money matters,allways on the ponce,or oweing debts all the time,unsteady around wifes,young girls,and your dogs,permission....etc.

• Like 1

i think its the lowest of the low takeing some ones working live stock,,, im no saint but there laws,,,when hit comes to takeing from your own,,, but why come on a site 3 days ago,, under a name no one knows,, im jim from derby ,,and iff some 1 was doing this in my area i wud not hide behind a name,,, i wud let them no how i feel on the matter,,,,,BUT I WUD NEVER RING THE POLICE ON THIS MATTER,,AND THATS THE RULES I WAS BROUGHT UP WITH,,,I MITE BE WRONG BUT THATS ME,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

i think its the lowest of the low takeing some ones working live stock,,, im no saint but there laws,,,when hit comes to takeing from your own,,, but why come on a site 3 days ago,, under a name no one knows,, im jim from derby ,,and iff some 1 was doing this in my area i wud not hide behind a name,,, i wud let them no how i feel on the matter,,,,,BUT I WUD NEVER RING THE POLICE ON THIS MATTER,,AND THATS THE RULES I WAS BROUGHT UP WITH,,,I MITE BE WRONG BUT THATS ME,,,

yea thats the rules here mate, :thumbs: some geezer on another thread here saying he reported some lad to the rspca for selling pups plus his wife phoned the welfare on the kids :icon_eek: doggymen my bolxxs.these idiots stealing ferts ffs their a fiver each.

• Like 1

Me too mate never call them or report anything/one sort it out properly

yea thats the rules here mate, :thumbs: some geezer on another thread here saying he reported some lad to the rspca for selling pups plus his wife phoned the welfare on the kids :icon_eek: doggymen my bolxxs.these idiots stealing ferts ffs their a fiver each.

Yeah I seen that cudnt belive it the welfare was a bit harsh in fairness and I would took the dogs and gave him a slap for being a jakass not ring rspca w*nkers

If these people would risk it to nick ferrets, who is to say thats all they nick? I notice coursing dogs have been taken from that area, and looking at his posts it seems Leec is into coursing dogs as well.

• Like 1

now dont get me wrong ive had my run ins with the police, and im no fan of the way they carry on a lot of the time; but what would i do if a couple of lads had nicked my animals? i dont have a circle of tough mates to help me out, and at my age and the problems i have with my back/shoulders/knees i would probably get a fecking good kicking for my troubles if i decided to go looking for them. im sure there are others on here who are in a similar situation

• Like 2