Brother to sister mating is it to close,

1 minute ago, Franks dad said:

If this was filmed 24/7 … it would have been top of every category at the British soap awards ?…. Me Tarzan you Jane …. Get a grip ffs … my dogs better than yours , my cars faster than yours ….. if you ain’t 21 what the feck is with all the testosterone … if you’ve got any left ?.  All I’ve learnt is that half the people that own lurchers /coursing/ running dogs (whatever the fook you wanna call them ) think they are on a pedestal….. you got a cross breed dog , it does what it does ….. mine does fook all … am I happy . Damn right I am , it’s my dog he keeps me company and anything else is a bonus …. everyone likes an ego boost …. But ffs ?‍♂️ 

You’re right there, I’m new to this site and it’s easy to get carried away with all the shit talk but in reality who cares, dogs are there for owners enjoyment not to be better than anyone else’s. 

• Like 6

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

You’re right there, I’m new to this site and it’s easy to get carried away with all the shit talk but in reality who cares, dogs are there for owners enjoyment not to be better than anyone else’s. 

?I’m greener than a green fox….. but even I can tell there’s more shite on here than on a 15 yr olds Facebook ? 

Edited by Franks dad
  • Like 2

A working dog is for work , so unless it pays the bills and earns you a living ,it’s not working , it’s a hobby surely ?.   If it’s a hobby then if you risk you dog it’s for your own gratification…. Not knocking it just , don’t try and  justify it as something else ….. if it has a head on , gets wrapped in wire … if it’s for fun ,not doing it’s job ?.  That’s my take anyway , like I say not knocking it ….. 

8 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

I’m greener than a green fox….. but even I can tell there’s more shite on here than on a 15 yr olds Facebook ? 

It's all just a laugh mate, a piss take.

Ive been on these sites for many years, and not one, not a single one of the off liners or meet ups have ever taken place ?

But I have met some top class lads and had great days and nights hunting with them.

Cheers.

• Like 6
Just now, chartpolski said:

Ive been on these sites for many years, and not one, not a single one of the off liners or meet ups have ever taken place ?

But I have met some top class lads and had great days and nights hunting with them.

Cheers.

You along with “old Phil” seem to be among the most genuine and clued up on this site tbh , not saying there aren’t others … but from what I’ve read in the last 4/5months …. You are respectful of others and post informative information, and can also have the craic (.mr  Black neck  just has the craic ? ) ……. And don’t think I’ve seen either of you slate others dogs ? … not creeping or sucking up , just how I see it …… came on here to lurk and learn about my dogs traits ( the chunky lunker , bullyx  waste of space lurcher that’s more clever than any dog I’ve had ) and ,being me if you knew me which no one does or can vouch for me which no one can , I say it how I see , I don’t no much , but I’ve been around a little while and , when I smell it , I no what the smell is …..??

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Same here charts met some cracking lads thru this site had some good days and nights out had dogs of members got members dogs if used right there’s a wealth of knowledge in here authors,artists one thing lurchers brings is snobs yobs an everything in between an long may it continue eh ........

• Like 2

On a serious note you said about red hinds, I’ve got some good spots for reds, put down a grand each I’ll run my bitch against your Romeo bred dog, this ain’t me bluffing trying to get out of it by talking money im keen to have a bet on it because I’ve seen a lot of dogs run deer over the years and this one I’ve got now is as good as anything I’ve seen so makes it interesting and backs up all the shit talk about my dog can do this and that etc. 

no bother mate i’ll pm you soon just on way home from something to eat ?

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

This is the second time the fella has dropped a bollock, he did the same when socks offered him a bit of a bet. Lol. 

? no offence to socks but he wanted a bet ferreting and retrieving out a water etc ? 

On 11/06/2022 at 09:48, dogmandont said:

What if it doesn't need improving? What if you have everything you want and need in your animals. 

I heard a well respected terrierman say if you take a pint of milk and add a spoonful of shite what are you left with. 

That exactly the point. You have great stock and you dont want to loose it.

• Like 1

I’m not a wealthy man mate make no secret of it, I’ve done the bare minimum amount of work my whole life so I can be out with my dogs but if I can make an easy few quid I’ll take it all day ?

you see how easy it is mate me dog has never missed any bambi  i’ve slipped him on ? you’ll think a formula one car behind em ? 

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

My senile old brain takes a bit time to warm up and get into gear these days......but I get there eventually ! ?? !

Cheers.

Charts, you are NOT senile, and you don't have to explain or whatever, about yourself.

You, me, and SEVERAL others on here, can see what the score is, with Magoo, or whoever else.  You WILL NOT, change Magoo's point of of view as regards his 'slop hounds'!!

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Charts, you are NOT senile, and you don't have to explain or whatever, about yourself.

You, me, and SEVERAL others on here, can see what the score is, with Magoo, or whoever else.  You WILL NOT, change Magoo's point of of view as regards his 'slop hounds'!!

charts is sound shaark you on the other hand ? no your good for the craic to be honest you have to know your dog and what there capable of no one likes to be on the loosing end ? ?

2 hours ago, Sammyballer said:

Be interesting to see ! It’s not just talking the talk it’s his total blindness to what everyone else is doing and basically calling everyone else’s dog shit so I hope you beat him ?

you ever seen half a dozen before you can collar dog ? fish in a barrel deer man will don’t worry 0D1A8036-ECCE-4F34-B33C-DE7EDA558D6D.png.c7ae28e610872e0e2a74d318d6a0256b.png? ?