Brother to sister mating is it to close,

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

It's a very interesting subject, but something I know very little about, but if you look at certain human demographics who marry close relatives, such as those of south Asian descent who regularly marry first cousins, the physical deformities and mental deficiencies in the offspring are far, far higher than in unrelated offspring.

Isnt this the reason incest is taboo ?

Cheers.

The reason it's taboo is back in the old days it were common place especially among royalty, but certain royal families realised that the sisters were all munters ,so they invented the incest laws so the wouldn't have 2 nail the pigs 

Fact

• Haha 4

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, tinytiger said:

Jerseys? Maybe they were a landrace long before he went near them?

Yes they were Jerseys, well spotted. Mercury was an outstanding sire. The gene pool was closed by the authorities and matings had to be approved. No foreign cattle were allowed on the Island except for slaughter. Butter production increased with inbreeding and sires very successful. I think the gene pool has now been opened and related blood (highly inbred at the time of export)is now being used having been outcrossed in America and Australia. 

Some of the Islands farmers however refuse for now to enter the outcross scheme, but eventually they will all outcross I suppose. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

The reason it's taboo is back in the old days it were common place especially among royalty, but certain royal families realised that the sisters were all munters ,so they invented the incest laws so the wouldn't have 2 nail the pigs 

Fact

haha the Borgia's did alright on it.

4 hours ago, riohog said:

that maybe so  ,but im sure you are aware , that alot of the peds  were manipulated to fk  , just to get them regestered kc the geeene pool for sals in the uk was preety small  in the uk  , ,couldnt prove it but my guess is alot of uk pures  were  are  , very closely bred  !!!!.

Pures are inbred today as they always were. The KC was under massive political pressure to alter its regulations, but the inbreeding goes on, as does unauthorised outcrossing. 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

It's a very interesting subject, but something I know very little about, but if you look at certain human demographics who marry close relatives, such as those of south Asian descent who regularly marry first cousins, the physical deformities and mental deficiencies in the offspring are far, far higher than in unrelated offspring.

Isnt this the reason incest is taboo ?

Cheers.

Good point charts, I know bloke who married his 2nd cousin, she nice looking etc, and seems normal enough, if a person can be lol. But  it does make you think about people in general, as I've known loads of people, who  go with out with any one unless there fairly local to where they live and born. And what I found over the years working lurchers, nearly all farmers never marry anybody unless local not saying there inbreds lol. But feck me, when I was after a woman, I go  easy 100 mile for night out, a good distance for a shag, lol. Know it was nice to  go another town etc. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bird said:

Good point charts, I know bloke who married his 2nd cousin, she nice looking etc, and seems normal enough, if a person can be lol. But  it does make you think about people in general, as I've known loads of people, who  go with out with any one unless there fairly local to where they live and born. And what I found over the years working lurchers, nearly all farmers never marry anybody unless local not saying there inbreds lol. But feck me, when I was after a woman, I go  easy 100 mile for night out, a good distance for a shag, lol. Know it was nice to  go another town etc. 

Wasn't that know as "raping and pillaging " back in the old days ? ??

Cheers.

• Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Wasn't that know as "raping and pillaging " back in the old days ? ??

Cheers.

Yup haha, well got the grey beard, but baldwith it, didn't think vikings were bald, well Kirk Douglas wasn't haha. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, riohog said:

that maybe so  ,but im sure you are aware , that alot of the peds  were manipulated to fk  , just to get them regestered kc the geeene pool for sals in the uk was preety small  in the uk  , ,couldnt prove it but my guess is alot of uk pures  were  are  , very closely bred  !!!!.

khan pedigree is nearly right though rio ? 

just litter brothers name in places so breeding is right really ?

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

khan pedigree is nearly right though rio ? 

just litter brothers name in places so breeding is right really ?

thats what im saying pal nearly all the peds have been messed with one way or another !.  its not nearly right   , its eather right or wrong,,,,,

5 minutes ago, riohog said:

thats what im saying pal nearly all the peds have been messed with one way or another !.  its not nearly right   , its eather right or wrong,,,,,

i get you  mate but litter brothers are bred the same so it’s close ? ? if i was  a betting man i’d say some of the good pures have coursing bred in em ? 

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i get you  mate but litter brothers are bred the same so it’s close ? ? if i was  a betting man i’d say some of the good pures have coursing bred in em ? 

like way back   like   kizzy?  and a good few more.....

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, riohog said:

like way back   like   kizzy?  and a good few more.....

i know for a fact the red sal i had  was regestered  i know the ped had been doctored  becouse my cousin gave him to me  .it was nearly right?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve never heard it about kizzy mate 

i’m talking more recent stuff aswell ? 

ther was allways doubt about kizzys breeding  ,but the only man that knows the truth is the man that bred her  ,they allways reconed thats were the bad temperement came from     who knows  ,,,,

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, riohog said:

ther was allways doubt about kizzys breeding  ,but the only man that knows the truth is the man that bred her  ,they allways reconed thats were the bad temperement came from     who knows  ,,,,

me old man’s best pure had nasty streak to it mate listen to no one but him growl people up pin em even people hated been round it ?