Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, C.green said:

Francie alot the ones i seen look ok on there terms if that makes sense not all but alot of them. Big deer few hares teeth that can be grabbed safely no trouble at all. I do know pf some good ones though that do the lot but ive not had much luck finding one myself they either decent on teeth but not got blow for deer or catch deer for fun but lack on the teeth ?‍♂️ they dont allways have to jack on them to lack imo

Yeah I understand you cgreen,I was always a out an out bull grey man,we bread a salukibullgrey dog to our old straight half bitch an the pups are now 21/2 year old now an doing great,other than the sire that's first of that Cross iv seen of working

Happy so far

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Yeah I understand you cgreen,I was always a out an out bull grey man,we bread a salukibullgrey dog to our old straight half bitch an the pups are now 21/2 year old now an doing great,other than the sire that's first of that Cross iv seen of working

Happy so far

For an all rounder they will take some beating , but aslong as the ingredients you start with are the real deal 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it’s not my fault your gormless as f**k mate should a gone to school or read some books besides beano 

what is linebred in your thinking then 

Lol ooo the name calling is keeping me from sleeping , please stop it , or I’ll start seeing  your mum and you’ll have call me step daddy ,

your a know it all little prick who spends most his time on here running his mouth than his dogs , your a clown trying to make out your the be all and end all of hunting when in truth all your doing is running hares with your sand slugs in your matching tracksuits, can imagine you got one them  little man bags on as well , keep offering lads out on you ground to run hares but your offering to lads who don’t run hares to try make you look good you don’t you look like a clown , hopefully someone will take you up on the offer to meet you and open you up in the field so the hunting life don’t have keep listening to you 

Just now, baker boy said:

Someones arse just fell out, no smiley face or thumbs up now..?

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Someones arse just fell out, no smiley face or thumbs up now..?

He won’t be running anything other than puss , end of 

17 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

For an all rounder they will take some beating , but aslong as the ingredients you start with are the real deal 

I agree Ron,iv a bit of blood here from dogs I bread over 15year ago,doing us rightly 

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

so run run coursing bull ? what’s it got more of bull or saluki ron ? 

you will do ok it’s got saluki in it remember the saluki rules supreme ?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Lol ooo the name calling is keeping me from sleeping , please stop it , or I’ll start seeing  your mum and you’ll have call me step daddy ,

your a know it all little prick who spends most his time on here running his mouth than his dogs , your a clown trying to make out your the be all and end all of hunting when in truth all your doing is running hares with your sand slugs in your matching tracksuits, can imagine you got one them  little man bags on as well , keep offering lads out on you ground to run hares but your offering to lads who don’t run hares to try make you look good you don’t you look like a clown , hopefully someone will take you up on the offer to meet you and open you up in the field so the hunting life don’t have keep listening to you 

? unlike you ya little f***ing mincer i’ll turn up meet lads on me todd ? 

i don’t wear tracksuits or have. a man bag el chapo ? 

you want to put a bit a fresh saluki blood in your inbred bull x line you maybe catch something then ? 

46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so run run coursing bull ? what’s it got more of bull or saluki ron ? 

you will do ok it’s got saluki in it remember the saluki rules supreme ?

Never mind , like you said the dog world small and I keep big inbred things , are we on or what ? Il give you a good night , if you want Oct / Nov we can catch the rut , or am I starting to get the impression your not that keen now ? 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2