Brother to sister mating is it to close,

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Never mind , like you said the dog world small and I keep big inbred things , are we on or what ? Il give you a good night , if you want Oct / Nov we can catch the rut , or am I starting to get the impression your not that keen now ? 

at what point have i said i slip on rutting bucks ron ? 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

at what point have i said i slip on rutting bucks ron ? 

I think your exact words were...

I'd slip my saluki at anything you'd slip your big inbred bull X's on... 

Not so mouthy now son.... ?

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

I think your exact words were...

I'd slip my saluki at anything you'd slip your big inbred bull X's on... 

Not so mouthy now son.... ?

it’s not a big inbred bull x stop end he has more sense than that ? 

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You're f***ing with the big boys now, Grasshopper........

Cheers.

? the big boys ? i think to much a me dog to slip on daft shit chart he would do it anyway but there’s always that chance with the big uns and how the fack you moving one anyway i’m a poacher mate you can’t move them with big handle bars anyway 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? the big boys ? i think to much a me dog to slip on daft shit chart he would do it anyway but there’s always that chance with the big uns and how the fack you moving one anyway i’m a poacher mate you can’t move them with big handle bars anyway 

? maybe just maybe you will stop talking such utter shit on here now 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

? maybe just maybe you will stop talking such utter shit on here now 

ron you would beat me on big rutting fallow i think to much a me dog to let me ego put it in harms way for something i wouldn’t run anyway how the are you moving them about i don’t trophy hunt and leave shit mate 

any other edible 

rabbit hare cwd muntys roe sika fallow red does would be a different story mate 

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

ron you would beat me on big rutting fallow i think to much a me dog to let me ego put it in harms way for something i wouldn’t run anyway how the are you moving them about i don’t trophy hunt and leave shit mate 

any other edible 

rabbit hare cwd muntys roe sika fallow red does would be a different story mate 

Permission and a truck fella , straight into reverse you’ve gone ???

• Haha 1