Brother to sister mating is it to close,

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

mC's pulling your legs , lads !

Just the other day he told me he was fed up with the plodders and could I fix him up with a deer x pup ! ??

Cheers.

? 

capable cross for a bit of everything chart?

• Like 1

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A brother sister mating from which a bitch was again put back to the sire produced this dog. Like the rest of the litter he is bursting with health and vitality and hes slightly bigger than both of hi

mC you are totally wrong about a terrier not being a performance athlete, a terrier gone to ground working Fox and Badger (historically) pushes its body through the pain barrier more than any other ca

my old bitch bred like that she thrived on lots of stick n the stronger the hares the better for her. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, C.green said:

Francie alot the ones i seen look ok on there terms if that makes sense not all but alot of them. Big deer few hares teeth that can be grabbed safely no trouble at all. I do know pf some good ones though that do the lot but ive not had much luck finding one myself they either decent on teeth but not got blow for deer or catch deer for fun but lack on the teeth ?‍♂️ they dont allways have to jack on them to lack imo

Must not know the right lads , few boys I l been out with those coursing bulls are hard to beat 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? 

talk sense mate how is a big inbred bull x going to run a hare on open land you would need a defibrillator 

Let your dogs do the talking , put up or shut up …you said before about on the lamp , I have a night out on your ground on your stuff , then you with me 

who said I run big heavy bull xs ?

Edited by Big Ron
5 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Must not know the right lads , few boys I l been out with those coursing bulls are hard to beat 

Aye few said the same about a bitch i just gave away she was unreal ect. Was unreal on its own terms but im honest enough with myself to know when something aint 100%. 

my good pal got a young bitch id own in a second same way bred just runs off heart good honest tryer thats what i like.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Coursing bull, related to your dogs, mC, sired by Scout , 

IMG_4534.JPG.4c62fa2fc4c0d1d162861309e67b6e7b.JPG

Cheers.

It wasn’t mate  , it’s 3/8 coursing bull sired by 1/2 x 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

Aye few said the same about a bitch i just gave away she was unreal ect. Was unreal on its own terms but im honest enough with myself to know when something aint 100%. 

my good pal got a young bitch id own in a second same way bred just runs off heart good honest tryer thats what i like.

You go through some dogs mate , the line Iv watched a few times are good haven’t seen them fail at much , some say it’s not been tested But takes all deer little to small

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Let your dogs do the talking , put up or shut up …you said before about on the lamp , I have a night out on your ground on your stuff , then you with me 

who said I run big heavy bull xs ?

it’s a small place the dog world ron ? was they lying 

weres this new found love for me from mate i thought there was more chance of you poking your eyes out then having a night out 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

it’s a small place the dog world ron ? was they lying 

weres this new found love for me from mate i thought there was more chance of you poking your eyes out then having a night out 

I want to shut you up once and for all , my dogs won’t jack . May not catch same as yours on your ground your quarry of choice but won’t jack , yours will jack on my ground on my stuff , let’s do it and prove me wrong 

• Like 2