Sign in to follow this  
Mr Smallman

Staffy Bull

On 16/01/2020 at 00:30, jeemes said:

why do you like red, is it just a colour you like mate?

I dont like any dog for its colour it just struck me that they was all blue so i was looking for a colour that was once popular and now clearly isnt.

I couldnt agree more. Staffords now being sold like the latest fashion in sofas...blue blue blue and last ad I saw £1500. All that money for a colour. When I was a kid they were brindle dark fawn, red, red n white but as you say you cant like it for its colour but when you know its been bred just for a colour and all the ones behind it have then it gets a bit depressing. 

• Like 4

Just read the thread and remember seeing adverts from Ed Reid in the 70s seem to remember a dog called crazy Zack .A few lads from Rotherham went and purchased pups off him in the early 80s at the time it seemed a fortune what they paid for them.

23 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Just read the thread and remember seeing adverts from Ed Reid in the 70s seem to remember a dog called crazy Zack .A few lads from Rotherham went and purchased pups off him in the early 80s at the time it seemed a fortune what they paid for them.

Al Capone x Lucy

Can barely remember my own name half the time but a dog pedigree from 30 odd years ago....not a problem 😆

IMG_0274.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 9

On 31/01/2020 at 10:36, jeemes said:

I couldnt agree more. Staffords now being sold like the latest fashion in sofas...blue blue blue and last ad I saw £1500. All that money for a colour. When I was a kid they were brindle dark fawn, red, red n white but as you say you cant like it for its colour but when you know its been bred just for a colour and all the ones behind it have then it gets a bit depressing. 

Seen American staffs advertised for a €1000 today. 

Atb j 

Crazy piglet, vicious little buggers lol, nice looking bulldog though 

Atb j 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1