• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

23 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I see East St is still punting out all them old dogs i saw an advert of his on that Dragon Driving site the other week...some folk just dont learn !

Yeah I wondered why that ped came online a few years back, assumed he must be still selling dogs. 

That bomber dog was a f***ing pony of a dog. Don't think e.streets had much to do with it other than it came out of Katie....some Asian lads had it and whored it out at stud in the e&m...I knew the sire "Ollie" lovely old stamp of dog and a good natured house dog. Ain't seen or heard of e.streets for many a year now, but I did like old fat T. But it has to be said, if he could attach a ped and make a bit of coin off of a gullible young un, he most certainly would....he did have some nicely bred dogs pass through his hands mind....?

Yokel

Some of them little Patrick/Anderson dogs he had in the 90,s did well for certain people but like many did he sold out on the dogs for ££,s.....as a man he wasnt my cuppa tea didnt have a lot of manners or tact about him as 3 or 4 bans whatever he,s had indicates....last picture i saw of him in the paper looked like Wayne & Waynetta !....but again cant deny he had some decent animals through his hands at one point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Some of them little Patrick/Anderson dogs he had in the 90,s did well for certain people but like many did he sold out on the dogs for ££,s.....as a man he wasnt my cuppa tea didnt have a lot of manners or tact about him as 3 or 4 bans whatever he,s had indicates....last picture i saw of him in the paper looked like Wayne & Waynetta !....but again cant deny he had some decent animals through his hands at one point.

Yep, can't say as I can make you wrong on the above, knew plenty who felt the same. But I take em as I find em and he was always good with me. Shared many a cuppa tea and chatted dogs. Many years back now....oh, and that pic, not a bad shout.???

Yokel.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 08/11/2019 at 13:58, gnasher16 said:

Its funny how trends change blue staffs used to be a rarity but now its all you see !.....i looked on a few of these sites pets4 homes whatever its called looking for a little red staff and couldnt find one it was literally all blues !

why do you like red, is it just a colour you like mate?

• 2 weeks later...