• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

What happened jig,did the bitch not hold?

I bred Jigsaw to shadow,..she had 9 pups,i kept 2 back,at the time I was holding a few bull terriers,a few ground terriers and a lurcher,so I asked a lad that had a lot of land and experience with bull terriers if he'd mind the 2 pups,till they got stronger and older,which he did,so all pups gone to new homes,my 2 gone to my mate,

A few days later a phone call,one of his pits,broke loose and killed both pups...I ended up with none for  my self.i intended to breed Jigsaw again but she didn't come back in heat for a few years later.....her 1st ever heat came when she was 5 years old..I bred her on her 6th year...so I had shit luck with her litter

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I bred Jigsaw to shadow,..she had 9 pups,i kept 2 back,at the time I was holding a few bull terriers,a few ground terriers and a lurcher,so I asked a lad that had a lot of land and experience with bull terriers if he'd mind the 2 pups,till they got stronger and older,which he did,so all pups gone to new homes,my 2 gone to my mate,

A few days later a phone call,one of his pits,broke loose and killed both pups...I ended up with none for  my self.i intended to breed Jigsaw again but she didn't come back in heat for a few years later.....her 1st ever heat came when she was 5 years old..I bred her on her 6th year...so I had shit luck with her litter

That's were the name comes from then jig lol 

Sorry to hear that about the pups,wasn't ment to be jig.

• Like 2

Screenshot_20210318_104230.jpg.2d02e8f01f218251874753c833aa8e17.jpgCrottys Sam, double bred gr ch barney and l's nara, broke the Irish record and got game dog of the year, was a great dog in the yard good as gold with pups. Sadly no longer with us but we have he's mother here so hopefully breed something as good again 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Carlovian said:

161602946334853219.jpeg

Probably the best from the Shadow and Jigsaw breeding the  real game Ch.RUBY

That bitch is a belter,I had a pit bitch few year ago,excat same markings,colours face shape,thats crazy,but she was out of red stuff from Dublin.

I got her by fluke too,my best mates brother had a few an had pups,an I really wanted one but they all went back to Dublin,then out of the blue he landed to door with her,saying boy mistreated her,an handed her to me,over the moon I was,she was great with wainez,too,I had here till three year old,great natured bitch never showed aggression to any dog,she was a house dog,then one day I'm the yard I left her for ten mins in yard with my working pat,she killed it stone dead,musta have just switched,cause they grew up together in yard from pups,,an that was her a changed bitch,she looked to kill anything that moved.

I gave her to a friend in Donegal,he knew the craic as he had a couple of his own,but she was mad then an trued to kill his pits too,I forget were she went.

That was nearly fifteen years ago,I was young an dumb didn't realise what I had.

But she was only a pet to me.

I must contact my friend see if I can get a pic of her

10 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Screenshot_20210318_104230.jpg.2d02e8f01f218251874753c833aa8e17.jpgCrottys Sam, double bred gr ch barney and l's nara, broke the Irish record and got game dog of the year, was a great dog in the yard good as gold with pups. Sadly no longer with us but we have he's mother here so hopefully breed something as good again 

Cracking animal fenman

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Cracking animal fenman

Its a bad pic but that's he's mother, she belly sister to ch Luke and produced Sam he broke English and Irish record, putting her to uncle buck next time she's in season

IMG_20210318_110237.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fenman1# said:

Its a bad pic but that's he's mother, she belly sister to ch Luke and produced Sam he broke English and Irish record, putting her to uncle buck next time she's in season

IMG_20210318_110237.jpg

Pmd you fenman

Edited by Francie