New Covid - Here we go again.........

So, the old yard stick has been brought out again - 38 out of 33 people in a nursing home have caught a cold, whoops I mean new Covid so, 'They' are watching it.

Gearing up to see if their mates can make another fortune by flogging vaccines and PPE - No doctors appointments for real things but, no doubt the GPs will be getting an extra bung for the amount of jabs they can dish out again.

I've already seen some departments short staffed at work because people are self isolating with the sniffles again.

.......... Nothing learned from before, as you were folks.

Give it a few weeks and it'll be time to dust off the face masks to save your granny again :rolleyes:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/health/three-latest-covid-symptoms-new-27712484

• Like 5

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

Working in an aldi last week up in Bradford...one of there staff a young fella mid 20,s was working in a mask all day long....

And guys in my gym wiping down benches with paper towels and spraying disinfectant on them ....fir fucks sake...

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Working in an aldi last week up in Bradford...one of there staff a young fella mid 20,s was working in a mask all day long....

And guys in my gym wiping down benches with paper towels and spraying disinfectant on them ....fir fucks sake...

That’s a bit of a comedown mate !

Working the door at Aldi ….

Cheers.

• Haha 7

I did very little in the last lockdown after the first few weeks just got back on with my life worked on people’s houses that were happy for me to press on, but this time I will do even less to conform and one day something will get me but I will not live in fear or be blackmailed or bullied into conforming, the home I work in had 2 cases before I went away for a week so let’s see tomorrow when I go back 

• Like 9
30 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I tested positive last week took a few days of as I wasn't my self  but back at it tomoz no masks lock down or wiping feck all down for me I will just crack on 

Won't be testing again, the kids were all down with something last week and I had family members asking if I'd tested them for covid, nope won't be happening is what they were told. 

• Like 5