New Covid - Here we go again.........

21 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Lots of folks was suckered in by the dream of COVID ..."Oh I wont be able to fly"..."I need a holiday"Its beneath me holidaying in the UK with the rest of the peasants"🤣🤣🤣....The same silly cnuts will be lining up,and rolling up the sleeve for another Hit🙈🤡

The sooner they all do,and die the f**k off...then the sooner the rest of us can hopefully craic on👍

That's nice Sean....

• Sad 1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

Was told today that it’s vaccine day in the home I work tomorrow and two of the three caretakers I work with are rolling up there sleeves despite one being massively over weight and the other having had a heart attack in his 20s looks like I could be last man standing at this rate

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm Sick of listening to folks banging on about the  Whole Shit Show...tbh...We All have differing opinions on the matter..And mines not changed👍

imagine letting someone jab you with experimental vaccines so you can go on holiday lol words fail me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, dodger said:

Tbh I never felt right after them vaccines 

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not all about getting older either my 30 year old brother has had 2 heart attacks and my sons friend had a massive stroke. If I wrote a list of people that were perfectly fit and healthy prior to covid but now suffer some strange things they never had before it makes you wonder for sure. 

Got to also say the only 3 people I know who didn't get a jab have never had covid or suffer with any ill health does make you question it that's for sure. If I had my time again there is no way I would have had the 2 jabs I did.   

• Like 10

Everyone on here is entitled to their own opinions...but from where ive been sat...the whole thing was a farce...if you want another jab, then take it...but dont go looking down your f***ing noses at those of us who refused ...I dont give 2 fucks what others are upto,ive got my own shit to worry about and keep safe...if I finally see some proof that says different ...then i will hold up my hands and admit I was wrong...how many of you who took the jab, would do the same???? I wont hold my breath🙄...why the f**k you all listen to the shit your fed ...is f***ing beyond me...they aint got the numbers to control us..If we have the balls to stand up,and say f**k you...what can they do???

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Everyone on here is entitled to their own opinions...but from where ive been sat...the whole thing was a farce...if you want another jab, then take it...but dont go looking down your f***ing noses at those of us who refused ...I dont give 2 fucks what others are upto,ive got my own shit to worry about and keep safe...if I finally see some proof that says different ...then i will hold up my hands and admit I was wrong...how many of you who took the jab, would do the same???? I wont hold my breath🙄...why the f**k you all listen to the shit your fed ...is f***ing beyond me...they aint got the numbers to control us..If we have the balls to stand up,and say f**k you...what can they do???

I wish I never had the single jab I rolled my sleeve up for..the wife nearly died shortly after her jab..very lucky she didn't..

No chance on earth my 3 lads the wife or myself having another 1..

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, king said:

I wish I never had the single jab I rolled my sleeve up for..the wife nearly died shortly after her jab..very lucky she didn't..

No chance on earth my 3 lads the wife or myself having another 1..

I can understand why lots of people did have them to start off with...but when your catching it repeatedly after having a vaccine....alarm bells should be f***ing ringing!!!👍

• Like 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

I can understand why lots of people did have them to start off with...but when your catching it repeatedly after having a vaccine....alarm bells should be f***ing ringing!!!👍

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

• Like 9