New Covid - Here we go again.........

Lots of folks was suckered in by the dream of COVID ..."Oh I wont be able to fly"..."I need a holiday"Its beneath me holidaying in the UK with the rest of the peasants"🤣🤣🤣....The same silly cnuts will be lining up,and rolling up the sleeve for another Hit🙈🤡

The sooner they all do,and die the f**k off...then the sooner the rest of us can hopefully craic on👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

5 hours ago, paulus said:

Excess deaths have been running at over 1600 per month for the last 3 months, far higher than at anytime during either of the last lockdowns. Of these 200 are dying suddenly in their own homes without seeking treatment's for any conditions prior to their deaths, Most of these deaths are heart related!. 

These figures are actively being suppressed by the media who are quoting a total monthly figure of 300  but that is only the amount that have died in A&E.

Something is coming and its not going to be good for the average Joe that's for sure. 

Didn't sandy say the vaccine stopped folks from dying from ALL illnesses. 

I honestly can't believe how stupid people were when it came to covid and the vaccine. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Didn't sandy say the vaccine stopped folks from dying from ALL illnesses. 

I honestly can't believe how stupid people were when it came to covid and the vaccine. 

You could say its a miracle cure but its got f**k all to do with curing any illness. I use to think it was a load of bollox all this anti vax and all that, But after the Mrs suffered two heart attacks in the last 8 months, neither caused by the usual issues associated with heart attacks, Then, well lets just say my mind has changed. 

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

You could say its a miracle cure but its got f**k all to do with curing any illness. I use to think it was a load of bollox all this anti vax and all that, But after the Mrs suffered two heart attacks in the last 8 months, neither caused by the usual issues associated with heart attacks, Then, well lets just say my mind has changed. 

Hope she’s well and sorry you found out the hard way it’s also FairPlay for admitting you got it wrong hat tipped, just need to get you straight on the cat thing now lol 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, paulus said:

Sorry to hear that Paul hope shes on the mend, might sound strange but had she been on a plane around the time of the heart attacks? Might be just coincidence but both my brother in law and the wife's uncle had heart attacks after coming home from holidays, both within 24 hours of flying and first time flying from getting jabbed to the hilt. 

........ Tinfoil hat time....... 

On 17/09/2023 at 11:40, Jonjon79 said:

So, the old yard stick has been brought out again - 38 out of 33 people in a nursing home have caught a cold, whoops I mean new Covid so, 'They' are watching it.

Gearing up to see if their mates can make another fortune by flogging vaccines and PPE - No doctors appointments for real things but, no doubt the GPs will be getting an extra bung for the amount of jabs they can dish out again.

I've already seen some departments short staffed at work because people are self isolating with the sniffles again.

.......... Nothing learned from before, as you were folks.

Give it a few weeks and it'll be time to dust off the face masks to save your granny again :rolleyes:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/health/three-latest-covid-symptoms-new-27712484

Oh I don't know. I kind of miss lockdown. 

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Sorry to hear that Paul hope shes on the mend, might sound strange but had she been on a plane around the time of the heart attacks? Might be just coincidence but both my brother in law and the wife's uncle had heart attacks after coming home from holidays, both within 24 hours of flying and first time flying from getting jabbed to the hilt. 

........ Tinfoil hat time....... 

No mate we had come back from Greece maybe 6 months before her first one in march this year.

2 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

Oh I don't know. I kind of miss lockdown. 

I did like the first weird day - when I woke up in the morning the sun was shining and it was warm outside and, it was very quiet. The shop was open but, there was no cars and hardly any people about - it was like one of those films where most of the world has gone.

If they could scare most of the population back into their houses again so that I can crack on in peace and quiet I'll be happy :yes:

• Like 2