XL Bully Ban Incoming

Just now, downsouth said:

Youd think with everything going on the last few weeks the Bully owners would want to keep thir nuts down.Just been into Canterbury today,A seriously busy city centre.And there it is,A soppy looking c**t in tracky bottoms and a vest literally being dragged along by an 80lb chocolate XL with the mandatory gold kerb chain collar with a stupid grin on his face like everyone who was looking at him like hes a prick should be really impressed.Not realising what a pathetic c**t a looked because he couldnt even control his own dog

There's a bloke in Scotland just "accidentally" bred his dog with his sisters dog. So he has eighteen ( yes eighteen) pups to sell. He's moaning in the press about not being able to shift them now. My heart bleeds for him.

• Like 1

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There's a bloke in Scotland just "accidentally" bred his dog with his sisters dog. So he has eighteen ( yes eighteen) pups to sell. He's moaning in the press about not being able to shift them now. My heart bleeds for him.

If he's got a merle or lilac 1 get me his number 😁

• Haha 6
49 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

If he's got a merle or lilac 1 get me his number 😁

Went round to see him and picked out out two gigantic pups for you, the merle is a bitch and the lilac a dog. That way you'll be able to knock a few pups out next year.  I had to put £200.00 down as a deposit for you. I'm messaging  you my address mate so you can pay me back. Get a few bags of Dr John's bought in and an agricultural shit shovel.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, paulus said:

Maybe, but at least the authorities are responsible for issuing licenses and know where these guns are, as it stands any muppet can buy one of these dogs, usually on a payment plan from there local coke dealer Lol

Do you think if it wasnt for BASC or the CA we would still be owning shotguns or airguns?  A comment I heard on the radio years ago, "Guns are made for destruction, they all need to be banned"  Sound familiar?  Its the same logic. 

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The truth is they will just move onto another breed

Tbh there probably the saving grace for Malinois types not becoming the next big thing that it looked like they were going to be 

be guardian livestock breeds next which are monstrously grotesque to have as a pet and not there fault but shit breeding for money popularity and shit owners will see this show played out again 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Need sterilised..........

• Like 1

We live in the age of make believe and bullshite.

Until we reach an age where truth once again can shine free it will always be a shitshow.

Your names Gemma, your a single mum, you live on a council estate....no you can't have a bull breed.

You name is Liam, you drink in a flat roof pub and ride a motorbike around your estate with no helmet on....no you can't have an XL bully.

Your name is Steve, you enjoy cock fighting and attending badger trials, you live on a yard in Norfolk......yes mate you can have a pit.

Truth will always be truth, right will always be right. Until that time comes then kids will continue to be mauled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
13 hours ago, jukel123 said:

just keep your hands off young waitresses lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

We live in the age of make believe and bullshite.

Until we reach an age where truth once again can shine free it will always be a shitshow.

Your names Gemma, your a single mum, you live on a council estate....no you can't have a bull breed.

You name is Liam, you drink in a flat roof pub and ride a motorbike around your estate with no helmet on....no you can't have an XL bully.

Your name is Steve, you enjoy cock fighting and attending badger trials, you live on a yard in Norfolk......yes mate you can have a pit.

Truth will always be truth, right will always be right. Until that time comes then kids will continue to be mauled.

If steve enjoys cock fighting id be more concerned what kind of pubs he drinks in rather than liams

11 hours ago, jeemes said:

Do you think if it wasnt for BASC or the CA we would still be owning shotguns or airguns?  A comment I heard on the radio years ago, "Guns are made for destruction, they all need to be banned"  Sound familiar?  Its the same logic. 

I think the point your missing here with your comparison is that guns don't have a mind of their own... A gun isn't gonna Fcuk off out the front door by itself and kill some poor ole fella or a passing kid, gun control is there to keep the dregs of society from keeping them whereas any halfwit can own a potential killer and you only find out when some unfortunate dies. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1