XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

Getting bad this attack in Paignton the other day and a Guide Dog attacked over that way about two weeks ago. the vet treating the Guide dog reckons two attacks a day in that area.

WWW.DEVONLIVE.COM

She fears the animal might attack again as police investigate the circumstances

Cheers Arry

50 minutes ago, Arry said:

Just seen that Mack.

NEWS.SKY.COM

A 54-year-old man who was attacked by a dog in Sunderland has died and a murder investigation has been launched, Northumbria Police said

Cheers Arry

The story going around the neighbourhood is the Xl was aggressive,had killed 2 local dogs in the past,and it’s owner had set the dog onto the dead guy in a dispute over a broken window.

• Sad 4

Sad times we live in,when you get numpties using a dog/dogs to settle a score because they dont have the balls to do something about it themselves 🤔...

The 2 clowns responsible for the death of little Jack Liss by me are all ready out...walking the streets...theres no justice these days it seems,the perpetrators of such vile crimes are thought of more than the victims 🥺

If your out of control dog/dogs kill someone,then you should get a minimum of 10 yrs imo...you should not be allowed to own a goldfish if found guilty and charged 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Sad times we live in,when you get numpties using a dog/dogs to settle a score because they dont have the balls to do something about it themselves 🤔...

The 2 clowns responsible for the death of little Jack Liss by me are all ready out...walking the streets...theres no justice these days it seems,the perpetrators of such vile crimes are thought of more than the victims 🥺

If your out of control dog/dogs kill someone,then you should get a minimum of 10 yrs imo...you should not be allowed to own a goldfish if found guilty and charged 👍

I know it'll never happen but there should be some regulation of the numpties breeding and training dogs for 'personal protection ' but basically training dogs to threaten and attack people. There's loads round here and it's not like your average person needs one is it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MH1 said:

Could've stopped there lol

Literally just got off the phone to my missus whos on the train back from her office in London.She called into Peckham on the way and has just said"There was 8 or 9 fellas stood around in the middle of Peckham all with them Bully dogs with no muzzles on.She then want on to say theres been a scruffy looking twat being dragged past her house every morning by 2 of them whilst shouting at his 2 unwashed,scruffy looking littleuns to keep up as hes taking them to school.My bird knows nothing about dogs but she said"How much would them dogs cost to buy and then feed if he feeds them like you do yours Gaz?as he looks like he struggles to feed himself and his kids properly.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, oxo said:

That's a cane corso i think

One has been loose around this area for the last 3 days, been seen a few times but nobody is able to get near it, Its shown no signs of aggression to anyone yet,