XL Bully Ban Incoming

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Two strikes with a sledge that bloke would of survived 

Choke hold and body slam according to our resident terminator mate piece of piss, just ignore the teeth meeting at the bone in your arm it’s just a distraction technique used by the dog lol 

• Haha 3

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Chid said:

This thread has me really disappointed, I've been waiting for the just stick a finger up it's ar*e and it'll let go ..

You have to blow in its face as you finger it ,totally pacify them ,go into a catatonic state ! 

14 minutes ago, Chid said:

This thread has me really disappointed, I've been waiting for the just stick a finger up it's ar*e and it'll let go ..

That poor bloke was in enough trouble , without you sticking a finger up his arse so that he let's go of the gate 😁

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Choke hold and body slam according to our resident terminator mate piece of piss, just ignore the teeth meeting at the bone in your arm it’s just a distraction technique used by the dog lol 

can’t fight a dog off mate id stop trying to find a big cat ffs lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

Never needed to fight a dog off I also always carry a knife and am reasonably good at sliding it under the ribs into the heart I’ve also found more than enough evidence of big cats in this country to satisfy myself without the need to take advice or opinions from anyone else thanks 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Anyone seen the clip of them two bully types killing that black fellow don't know the story behind it they chucked some rocks at them to get them off both dogs looked bolloxed they must have been at him a wile. I believe if two of them types attacked you it's game over if you had nothing to defend yourself with. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Anyone seen the clip of them two bully types killing that black fellow don't know the story behind it they chucked some rocks at them to get them off both dogs looked bolloxed they must have been at him a wile. I believe if two of them types attacked you it's game over if you had nothing to defend yourself with. 

Only one I seen is in Africa an it’s 2 American bulldog types that grab a black fella who’s jumped the wall into the back yard, if I remember rightly someone shoots 1 dog if not both ?

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Im a believer ,....go take up the offer to face that oul Mali ,,....shur their a piece of piss compared to a xl bully ,I'd even bring sticky plasters for the dog ,breakfast would be on me after the event .....you'd work up an appetite killing that Mali I'd reckon lol

• Haha 3