XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

Dilemma time ex brass smacked next door but one has got a big chocolate coloured one that goes beserk when anyone comes to the door it's got out numerous times and yesterday it chased my 12 year old grandson into the house when it was roaming about a few streets away I have seen it roaming about on my road this morning and noticed her front gate was wide open and the back gate off it's hinges. I have never been one for phoning the old bill as I don't like and trust them confronting her might result in my windows going through hassle I can do without. 

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Dilemma time ex brass smacked next door but one has got a big chocolate coloured one that goes beserk when anyone comes to the door it's got out numerous times and yesterday it chased my 12 year old grandson into the house when it was roaming about a few streets away I have seen it roaming about on my road this morning and noticed her front gate was wide open and the back gate off it's hinges. I have never been one for phoning the old bill as I don't like and trust them confronting her might result in my windows going through hassle I can do without. 

12yr old grandson, broken window, yep dilemma's eh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Poison it and just keep quiet mate 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

It's the aggro from the scum that visit her house It's stress if I react that I don't want to cause my wife who is not in the best of health after suffering an heart attack at Christmas. 

Ask Mchull to pop round, He will soon sort it Lol.

28 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Was a rough old  family lived by us 20/25 yrs ago...they kept 30/40 racing greyhounds...one of their sons was a proper sick cnut..used to enjoy slipping 5/6 of them on the local cats and stray dogs...I  watched 6 of them go into my mates old lab x and pull it to piece's in front of us when we was  12/13 yr olds,den building 🥺...took us kids a few yrs to man up and do something about it... They woke up one day to every dog in the kennels brown bread....Lure it away somewhere quiet,and knock it on the head...before another poor soul is f***ing chewed up from it👍

If they dont have the brains to keep it locked away and under control...then I personally believe they shouldn't own such a dog fullstop...you do what you have to do...and too f**k with the consequences 👍

• Like 6
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Was a rough old  family lived by us 20/25 yrs ago...they kept 30/40 racing greyhounds...one of their sons was a proper sick cnut..used to enjoy slipping 5/6 of them on the local cats and stray dogs...I  watched 6 of them go into my mates old lab x and pull it to piece's in front of us when we was  12/13 yr olds,den building 🥺...took us kids a few yrs to man up and do something about it... They woke up one day to every dog in the kennels brown bread....Lure it away somewhere quiet,and knock it on the head...before another poor soul is f***ing chewed up from it👍

If they dont have the brains to keep it locked away and under control...then I personally believe they shouldn't own such a dog fullstop...you do what you have to do...and too f**k with the consequences 👍

They are typical fukin idiots who should not have a goldfish never mind a dog like that going to have a chat with the daughter today to find out what she wants to do I have only heard of the granddaughter what happened it sounds like the grandson and his mate were leaving the house and just got through the gate when the dog came running towards them and they just managed to get through the gate into the house wether the dog wanted to attack them as it never got chance no one will know and the grandson has been brought up around dogs.