XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

few times i’ve been on sleeve they soon get the dog back on the lead lol look the part when ya stood there letting em rag you about play acting lol 

I thought we already agreed your pals shepherds don't compare to bull blooded dogs :laugh: There's a world of difference between playing with your pals pet and working with serious dogs that know what they're doing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BGD said:

I thought we already agreed your pals shepherds don't compare to bull blooded dogs :laugh: There's a world of difference between playing with your pals pet and working with serious dogs that know what they're doing

Are you aware mC HULL wears his underpants on the outside of his trousers?. Not so hard now i bet Lol. 

I agree with what everyone is saying about getting a dog off yourself being a tad awkward but one with its mouth full of some bugger else is unable to dodge a blunt object over the head or a proper volley or knife in the vitals.

I got sent that video today of the two getting the plank over the head and it was lights out when it connected so one stood still should be easier?

• Like 1