Tenerife

23 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Nah bollocks to that Cairo is an overnight trip im not fussed about seeing big sandcastles ......theres a few of us going some youngsters as well im just making up the numbers really so will sit most of it out round the pool......round the hotel is good for scuba diving apparently so will try and get that cracked and not venture too far away.

And for fook sake keep out of the sea. Lot of tiger sharks in the red sea, 2 people were killed in a week there, that vid on YouTube was  terrible,  bloke being eaten alive, by a 13ft tiger shark 🦈🙁

• Haha 2

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't imagine the horror them poor folks must have gone through doesn't bear thinking about its another reason though it might sound silly to some but no way on this earth will I holiday in a Muslim

I went abroad once....never again 😄

Tell socks that gnasher has invited him to a few days scuba diving in the red sea and bird says it'll be a blinding few days. Lol. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, bird said:

And for fook sake keep out of the sea. Lot of tiger sharks in the red sea, 2 people were killed in a week there, that vid on YouTube was  terrible,  bloke being eaten alive, by a 13ft tiger shark 🦈🙁

Funking ell Ray...he was looking forward to some scuba....

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, bird said:

Round the pool it is then :whistling:

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

@DIDO.1 if you go to Tenerife,ive got a number for a Taxi driver mate...get you some good discount in the various little clubs and smoking establishments😎👍

Cheers pal, I'll see if I can bin the family off one evening 👍🤣

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/09/2023 at 07:20, mackem said:

Pyramids are stunning,going down into one defiantly has the wow factor,but on balance Egypt itself is a shit-hole,your not missing much.

Just watching the news,a copper in Alexandria has just shot at tourists,killed two and a tourist guide.

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Just watching the news,a copper in Alexandria has just shot at tourists,killed two and a tourist guide.

Eygpt has got to be 1 of my favourite places I've been. never fancied it then 14 year ago or so went sharm but to sharks bay no hassle there just down from soho square at the hilton.was there when they stopped people goin was great nice and quiet.then started goin to a place just outside hurgauda in makadi Bay brilliant place for a couple of weeks relaxing snorkeling and few trips think been same hotel over a dozen times over past 8 years usually beginning of Oct or Jan Feb or both some years just for the winter sun

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Eygpt has got to be 1 of my favourite places I've been. never fancied it then 14 year ago or so went sharm but to sharks bay no hassle there just down from soho square at the hilton.was there when they stopped people goin was great nice and quiet.then started goin to a place just outside hurgauda in makadi Bay brilliant place for a couple of weeks relaxing snorkeling and few trips think been same hotel over a dozen times over past 8 years usually beginning of Oct or Jan Feb or both some years just for the winter sun

You spend any time in Cairo mate?