Tenerife

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't imagine the horror them poor folks must have gone through doesn't bear thinking about its another reason though it might sound silly to some but no way on this earth will I holiday in a Muslim

I went abroad once....never again 😄

Tell socks that gnasher has invited him to a few days scuba diving in the red sea and bird says it'll be a blinding few days. Lol. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

We fancy a bit of winter sun. Only chance we have is second half of February.....is Tenerife or gran canaria still warm at that time?

Any other ideas without going long haul?

Yes mate think I went there in March and weather was fine 👍

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Their is Cape Verde i have heard the weather is okay at that time of the year but imho it's not a holiday destination i found to my liking but i know folk who love it and go every year.

I'll have a look 👍

I hate beach holidays, but just trying to break up the long winter. Also been promising the kids for the last five years. 

• Like 1

Fuertaventura is our winter choice. The town centre, the harbour, the restraints and nightlife are all good as is the walk along a good 2 k’s of Sandy beach. Weather is good so all in all a good location. Jok.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

We fancy a bit of winter sun. Only chance we have is second half of February.....is Tenerife or gran canaria still warm at that time?

Any other ideas without going long haul?

You can't beat getting some sun on your back during a long shitty winter! I reckon you'll be fine in the Canarys. Never been to Tenerife but have been to the others. Don't forget Lanzarote is very windy!! 

Have you looked at Egypt mate? We went in January a few years back. Was minus- 2° at Doncaster Airport when we left at 27° when we landed 5 hours later!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jok said:

Fuertaventura is our winter choice. The town centre, the harbour, the restraints and nightlife are all good as is the walk along a good 2 k’s of Sandy beach. Weather is good so all in all a good location. Jok.

I hated the place 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I hated the place 

Last time we took the kids there around 7 yrs back...there was some f***ing german weirdo with a big camera and lense, staying on his own in a family hotel...caught him taking pictures and he was removed from the hotel🤬...other than that,we had a great time,massive waterpark,was a  couple of hundred metres from where we  stayed...was f***ing windy mind😁👍

• Like 2

I'm going to take a week / ten days away in October,try get a relaxing break, working hard all summer ,and after the New York fiasco of a break I want a bit of peace and quiet,walks every morning as I wake at 6 ish ,fuertaventura I must check out ,sounds like something I'd handle

18 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I'm going to take a week / ten days away in October,try get a relaxing break, working hard all summer ,and after the New York fiasco of a break I want a bit of peace and quiet,walks every morning as I wake at 6 ish ,fuertaventura I must check out ,sounds like something I'd handle

Look at turkey jig👌DSC_0078.JPG.83007b90824088832c8755110356f804.JPGDSC_0082.JPG.f242c4bb314fe8daadaac66456b76a87.JPGDSC_0057.JPG.c3841269ff864af844f25b730533c59f.JPG

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Last time we took the kids there around 7 yrs back...there was some f***ing german weirdo with a big camera and lense, staying on his own in a family hotel...caught him taking pictures and he was removed from the hotel🤬...other than that,we had a great time,massive waterpark,was a  couple of hundred metres from where we  stayed...was f***ing windy mind😁👍

you get them don’t ya see 3 blokes fifty’s with cameras usually german or dutch 

only been to puerto rico it’s was beyond hot went to tenerife water park play las americas ? was a cracking water park to be fair 

• Like 1