Tenerife

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

.......so in short.......is the weather going to be ok in Tenerife in February???

I'm still not sure 🤣

It'll be warmer than Lancashire mate...go for it

• Haha 1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't imagine the horror them poor folks must have gone through doesn't bear thinking about its another reason though it might sound silly to some but no way on this earth will I holiday in a Muslim

I went abroad once....never again 😄

Tell socks that gnasher has invited him to a few days scuba diving in the red sea and bird says it'll be a blinding few days. Lol. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i weren’t like you wilfred lol scared of me shadow because it’s black lol i bet you was sick it followed you to ireland lol

Yeah, unfortunately my road is like Electric Avenue ! Lol 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Yeah can't argue that . Beckham was really really good in his day , but he would never be in anybody (bar gary nevilles) all time greatest 11 . But their plenty alongside him we were very good but not at the top table .

I do agree that the buzz that followed him around wasn't something I was fond of but I could ignore that and enjoy watching him play . He was a top class winger and great from free kicks which saved man utd and England plenty of times. 

i liked him supported utd went a few times to watch them play he could drop a ball on a 5p good free kick taker 

but slow couldn’t go past a man very well couldn’t tackle 

how you put him in your greatest 11 must be some man crush i don’t understand lol still got posters on the wall from 1999 lol

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i liked him supported utd went a few times to watch them play he could drop a ball on a 5p good free kick taker 

but slow couldn’t go past a man very well couldn’t tackle 

how you put him in your greatest 11 must be some man crush i don’t understand lol still got posters on the wall from 1999 lol

Yeah wouldn't be in my top 11 even for man utd .

The pace and tackling never bothered me , didn't really need him to do the tackling on the wing and with his accuracy I was just happy to have him slow and stick great crosses in there . Plenty of wingers got pace but fuckall else (daniel james)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

You think everyone who's not a gobshite and posts there 3 outings a year like you doesn't hunt ... the 4 times you've walked you're mutts you put pics up

I can say mc does run the gauntlet regular and keeps a tidy yard and is always open for a walk out bit like you and your dad do and did 😉 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i was roofing from a youth lol worked in merchants aswell you plum lol 

didn’t i put a letter up on here ? lol what a fool 

Yes you did

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I can say mc does run the gauntlet regular and keeps a tidy yard and is always open for a walk out bit like you and your dad do and did 😉 

I dont doubt he does mate but because don't say it shouldn't be assumed they dont

• Like 1