Don't know where to start with this topic?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Immunotherapy is working! Tumour reduced from 23mm to 16mm ๐Ÿ†ย  Cheers, D.

Thanks once again everybody for all your kind and encouraging words. Still not letting me have any more likes ๐Ÿ™„ย  They are starting me on a 2 year treatment plan so that's put a bit of fire b

Feck it, all in. I got lung cancer ๐Ÿ˜ž D.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Thanks once again everybody for all your kind and encouraging words.

Still not letting me have any more likes ๐Ÿ™„ย 

They are starting me on a 2 year treatment plan so that's put a bit of fire back in my belly, starts next Wednesday.

Cheers, D.

Good luck with the treatment mate, some interesting things in the stuff you sent me, thanks again

• Like 1

D you know I'm into foraging fungi well there is a fungi called the "Birch Polypore". This Fungi is known for it's anti Cancer and immune boosting quality's. I know it sound wacky and a bit hessian bag but it cant hurt can it.ย 

WHISPERINGEARTH.CO.UK

Once in a while a medicinal ally comes along that completely captivates my heart and mind. Over the last year or so the birch polypore fungus has been the ally...

You will find it on dead or dying Birch trees mostly Silver Birch growing in the wood on the side of the moors.

Only tryingย to help mate. If it was me I would defiantly be giving it a go and I do sometime use it anyway.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 7

That's fcuking shit news :censored:but as someone of your age you've seen the dinosaurs come and go,the rise and fall of the roman empire and a few world wars along the way so your'll be fecking right my lad :boxing:and please rememberย there's always a kip down this way if you ever want to get away from that way mate. Do well Dave and all the very best going forward...:victory:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey up matey, sorry to be reading this i truly am, its a terrible disease, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, ive been in and out of three different hospitals sin may, and seen some horrific sights, both young and old, can i just point out one thing,ย  ย cos every little helps, ATTENDANCE ALLOWANCE, apply for it, youve nowt to lose, all the best for next wednesdayย 

• Thanks 1